2005 / Best Non NE Parkmaker

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Watch as Iris and Cork find yet another way to sidestep Kumba getting a parkmaker spot  :p

Yeah, yeah, working on it!!!! :w00t:

Hmm... I wonder what "illiteracy clause" means...
  • Buckeye Becky%s's Photo
    Thank God

:rolleyes:

oh

btw

I'm not a pole dancer - its just a rumor Cork started :lol:
    There is some nonsense about me having to keep pole dancing though until I post some more ;)X
  • Emergo%s's Photo
    Congratulations Kumba!!!
    (does this mean they finally acknowledged your good works? Then it' s finally justice) :yup:

Go on, enjoy (as I do enjoy yor work) :D
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    Awesome. Congrats Kumba. Although, my vote went to Steve.

Does this mean Kumba becomes a parkmaker?
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    No, because we're only counting the non-parkmakers for this year, whereas the other awards were for all years.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Wait I don't become a parkmaker? Gee, my new member tile saying "Parkmaker" and user name being in purple on the online list really had me fooled ???
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    *sigh*

I've tried to deny this possibility forever and a half but alas. Congradulations you big headedness, now impress Iris enough to give you a spotlight. ;)

ride6
  • mantis%s's Photo

No, because we're only counting the non-parkmakers for this year, whereas the other awards were for all years.

Funny haha.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo

*sigh*

I've tried to deny this possibility forever and a half but alas.  Congradulations you big headedness, now impress Iris enough to give you a spotlight.  ;)

ride6

Shut up.

Kumba, congratulations, you have put more effort into becoming a parkmaker than anyone else, and just because you don't build in the similar slob/artist/turtle kind of style shouldn't stop you being parkmaker.

I guess you get in the PT now as well?
  • Evil WME%s's Photo

Funny haha.

ditto :D.
  • Ride6%s's Photo

*sigh*

I've tried to deny this possibility forever and a half but alas.  Congradulations you big headedness, now impress Iris enough to give you a spotlight.  ;)

ride6

Shut up.

Jeez, I'm just saying that has much as I like what Kumba builds I've always found it hard to like him. Maybe because we're too similar in some ways and too different in others?

Oh and yes he's in the PT2 now and he'll get a page whenever NR3 arrives, which is the SLR ad is true might be soonish.

ride6
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Surely whether or not you think he should become a parkmaker is based on whether or not you like his work rather than whether or not you like him as a person? Therein lies my problem with your opinions. I'm also detecting certain amounts of jealousy, but that might be the cynic within me.

Amusing that you dislike him though, seeing as though you display the exact same arrogance on a persistant basis.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    He's got some reason to dislike me. I bugged him alot around the end of the H2H3 season playfuly reminding him he sucked and so did his team, that was imature and im sorry about that, and maybe that reversed some carma and helped them beat us. Ride6 your high on my list of people id like to see made Parkmakers, hopefully you'll get it someday.

Its all good in the neighborhood Deano :)
  • artist%s's Photo
    congrats Kumba i knew you would get it and im very happy for you, now complete that solo and make chrissy proud with a spotlight. PT should also bring some great new parkmakers in, hopefully X250,ride6,steve and metro. Love all your work, so good.

again, congrats Kumba well deserved.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I should have won this.

I mean. I don't make parks. What more do you want from me.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    You should make one! :)

In fact, I'll help. Well, actually, I won't.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I would if playing RCT didn't bore me to tears. :)
  • Ride6%s's Photo

Surely whether or not you think he should become a parkmaker is based on whether or not you like his work rather than whether or not you like him as a person? Therein lies my problem with your opinions. I'm also detecting certain amounts of jealousy, but that might be the cynic within me.

Amusing that you dislike him though, seeing as though you display the exact same arrogance on a persistant basis.

Sure, sure. I just like to think of Parkmakers as "role models" and I'd hate to think of what would happen if everyone's online personality was formed by Kumba's about a year ago. lol. Oh and I am jealous to some level however Kumba did put in an extra mile or two over me.

I think both Kumba and myself have both stepped down our level of arrogance in recent months, however I might be wrong on that since I only see through my own eye, not yours. And many times people who are arrogant and hate being proven wrong would hate other arrogant people because they prove them wrong and whipe it in the others face. I feel like the one proven wrong here and I'll be completely honest and say it stings a little. Than again Kumba hasn't rubbed this in my face, I fully expected him to when I read this and I saw that he was online.

I'm a bit confused I guess. I just like to think that Kumba and I are one roughly the same "level" so to speak and seeing him grab more attention bugged me from day one. Now I guess I've come to see its warrented really. Kumba, Darwood and Bay Park both rocked a big boat and I blew it with Poplar and IO so I guess it's all fair. Hey Kumba is the 2nd hardest working guy here after Jkay and all.

I know most of that writing is self destructive and many of you will use it to pound me with criticisms. If you're one of those people (and I hope for your sake as much as mine that you're not) it's not my fault you can't handle a confession. I'm an egotistical, insecure, American adolesent; at least I know the raft I'm on and I don't mind you knowing either. Maybe that's how Kumba's become better, he admits weakness every once in a while now too. Humans are imperfect, might as well be honest about it.

ride6
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Well, I'm jealous.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

I think both Kumba and myself have both stepped down our level of arrogance in recent months

Kumba...sure.
    You...apparently not.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading