Park Wars / Can I sign up fa Park Wars 2?

• Killjoy%s's Photo
    I have a company called Burns & Cole Coasters and we've wanted to get into something where you can constantly update your park realisticly. So if I can get a better understanding of what this is I would be interested in signing up. Is Iris in charge and if so... please send a response to Killjoy.

Thanks a lot.

Killjoy

Burns&ColeCoasters :it:
  • natelox%s's Photo
    u need a partner.
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    I think this partner stuff is bullshit to be honest. If someone wants to make a company on their own, and have no partners, then i think they should be able to do so. I think NO and Iris need to add this new rule.
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    I totally agree with you on this one Grinch. I mean, alot of teams are dropping out because partners not working of quiting. I talk to iris, and he thinks it is a bad idea because we would have way too many teams. I think if we were to do it this way. There would have to be a limit to teams. But I will put this in mind for Park Wars 2.

Park Wars 2 should be opening with in the next 2 weeks. So if you all could wait there would be tons of fun new features. ;)
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    if their were only one person it would grow to too many companies, and they're are not enough real world companies, in so, fantasy chains would come up, with fantasy chains that have no boundaries would eventually break down on real world companies. basically as i have seen it, Iris has tried to limit the amount of teams also, maybe now you'll see it, but slowly its falling apart and soon we'll end up with one winner as i see it..
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    Well there is one company w/ only one guy running it and that is Adventure Parks cause tycoon dropped out until the year 2005. So i'm doing it all alone.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

I totally agree with you on this one Grinch. I mean, alot of teams are dropping out because partners not working of quiting. I talk to iris, and he thinks it is a bad idea because we would have way too many teams. I think if we were to do it this way. There would have to be a limit to teams. But I will put this in mind for Park Wars 2.

Park Wars 2 should be opening with in the next 2 weeks. So if you all could wait there would be tons of fun new features. ;)

Stop advertising for parkwars 2. Who is even going to host your site? Sure as hell ain't gonna be me.

You really are annoying. Are you still 10 or something?
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo
    Shut the fuck up Freak. If you don't want to join his thing or are pissed because it isn't gonna be hosted at your site thats your problem, but don't be a fucking prick.

Shut the fuck up Freak. If you don't want to join his thing or are pissed because it isn't gonna be hosted at your site thats your problem, but don't be a fucking prick.

Thank You
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

Not quite dumbass.

I told him I wasn't going to host it.

Wanna know why?

- He has a history of hacking into people's accounts.
    - He has been backstabbing RCTHQ for a while now.
    - He tried getting more than one hosting account.

There are more reasons than that, but those are key ones.

Also, mind your own business unless you know what you are talking about.

And NO, why the fuck are you posting this here? If you aren't a part of this anymore, maybe this should have been put in site ads, or do you think you are above that?

Idiot. :bandit:
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo
    OH yes and I'm sure you calling him annoying has to do with him not having it hosted at your site too....

Whatever freak, your the ass, and it shows. Yea, sometimes some people just gotta be told...but not this time, and don't post it on the damn site if it isn't any of my business, jackass.

And wow, your still bein a prick, not suprised at all.

Not quite dumbass.

I told him I wasn't going to host it.

Wanna know why?

- He has a history of hacking into people's accounts.
    - He has been backstabbing RCTHQ for a while now.
    - He tried getting more than one hosting account.

There are more reasons than that, but those are key ones.

Also, mind your own business unless you know what you are talking about.

And NO, why the fuck are you posting this here? If you aren't a part of this anymore, maybe this should have been put in site ads, or do you think you are above that?

Idiot. :bandit:

Backstabbing? What the fuck are you talking about?

Just because I decided to go with Megacoasters over your site, you get all pissed off. I was with Megacoasters before your little site. And about the backstabbing part? What are you talking about? I don't even go to your site. I don't even know the url.

"And NO, why the fuck are you posting this here? If you aren't a part of this anymore, maybe this should have been put in site ads, or do you think you are above that?"

Last I checked iris and I worked our difference. And that has been quit some time now. And another thing I just checked as a reminder. I started Park Wars. I think it is my business if someone wants to sign up. So why don't you go back to your site and bitch there. Because I don't want to hear it.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    No, you went to Megacoasters, came to me, went back to Megacoasters, and recently sent me a PM to talk to you so that I can host your site.

Not quite consistant here are we?
  • Killjoy%s's Photo
    Why are you guys cussing each other out on this forum? I just wanted to sign up for parkwars. I still want help. Kill each other on Free Speak. Sorry. None a my biz. Just chill I want to SIGN UP[SIZE=7]

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading