• sixflagsfreak56%s's Photo
    Ares

Posted Image

Enjoy!

Download Ares
  • Rhynos%s's Photo
    Beautiful from the looks of it. Now, does anyone know how to get this loaded if I have Atari's RCT2?
  • Panic%s's Photo
    Wow, I liked this a lot. Great layout and fairly well paced except for the brake run. Your layout organization is impeccable. The theming was also very nicely done.
  • posix%s's Photo
    please tell me.
    why did you put the waterfalls, the rocks, the bushes, the fire and the smoke?
    it's pointless. very.
    the whole thing.
    while the queue line actually has something harmonic to it, it's pointless as well.

put your mind to what you build. give things a meaning, a purpose. don't just raise buildings for the sake of it. same goes to the rocks, waterfalls, bushes, fire and smoke.

oh and you should've fixed the ratings of the coaster.

got rejected as a design? or wait, you sent it in and got no response for a month?

<3 @ cork :p
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    I liked this. The archy was very well done and the layout was great...
  • ChillerHockey33%s's Photo
    Hey man, very nice work! You should have sent this in to be a design.. It probably could have had a good chance at something!

-Ryan

please tell me.
    why did you put the waterfalls, the rocks, the bushes, the fire and the smoke?
    it's pointless. very.
    the whole thing.
    while the queue line actually has something harmonic to it, it's pointless as well.

got rejected as a design? or wait, you sent it in and got no response for a month?

First of all, the coaster is called ARES for a reason. He's the greek god of war. For the war I put the houses of fire. The waterfall was just an artsy thign I threw in there. I really don't care you if you think it's out of the place, because I like it.

Second, I didn't event hink about sending it in for a design. I know I'm not good enough for anything like that type of title.

Glad everyone else enjoyed it though.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Okay I took the time to download it and personally I really enjoyed the coaster itself and the landscape. However the treeing was generally subpar. Then again the burning house on the side of the hill was a nice touch. Basically it's real nice but and the pros outweight the cons but it lacks anything to make me remember it. Great layout though.

ride6
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Maybe the waterfalls are there to look nice? (Which I think they do...)
  • Xenon%s's Photo
    Great design SFF56. Awesome architecture and the waterfalls were great. I wasn't quite sure what the theme was and I think you could have done with some more foliage. But other than that this ride was excellent.
    Thanks to everyone who like the coaster.

Also, thanks for pointing out things to work on in the future.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading