Music Forum / Pink Floyd

• REspawn%s's Photo
    Alright, I'm pretty bored, so I'm going to give 2 people a CD of Pink Floyd's Live 8 Performance. I'll also include the non-live versions of the songs they played. Obviously, UK only. And I'm only posting it second class. :p.

Any takers?
  • hobbes%s's Photo
    I wish...
    U.S. though.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Alright, I'm pretty bored, so I'm going to give 2 people a CD of Pink Floyd's Live 8 Performance. I'll also include the non-live versions of the songs they played. Obviously, UK only. And I'm only posting it second class. :p.

Any takers?

WOW I'M JEALOUS

I WISH PINK FLOYD'S LIVE 8 PERFORMANCE WAS AVAILABLE ON EVERY FILE-SHARING PLATFORM AND EVERY BITTORRENT SITE IN THE WORLD

oh wait.
  • Stargazer%s's Photo

Any takers?

WOW I'M JEALOUS

I WISH PINK FLOYD'S LIVE 8 PERFORMANCE WAS AVAILABLE ON EVERY FILE-SHARING PLATFORM AND EVERY BITTORRENT SITE IN THE WORLD

oh wait.

ROFL.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    I'll have one!

Thankyou very much. I'll PM you my address.
  • REspawn%s's Photo

Any takers?

WOW I'M JEALOUS

oh wait.

Look into it, faggot.

The file is over 100 mb. This takes quite a long time to download, so I am doing people with a slower connection a favour by sending it to them on CD so they don't have to waste their time downloading it.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Yes please.

If you'll send one to me.
  • PBJ%s's Photo
    Pink FLoyd is so fucking great!

i have the Pulse Cd's best live preformes i have ever heard!!!

Mother :wub:
    Run Like Hell :wub: :wub:
    Confertly Numb :wub: :wub: :wub:
    whole Dark side of the moon section :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    ... 100 mb is big for a torrent download? are you kidding?

I've downloaded music files over 600 megs, and DVDs and Games that are over a gig...
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    i recently dled a 6 gb large torrent containing hundreds of goa tracks from shpongle to OOOD to Shiva stuff.

THAT was a large file.

And then, I tried downloading the internet, but it said something like, 14 hours so I was like "fuck that shit" and cut it off right there and then.
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo

And then, I tried downloading the internet, but it said something like, 14 hours so I was like "fuck that shit" and cut it off right there and then.

Ah-ha. Convulsions.
  • spiderman%s's Photo
    Am I the only only one who thinks Dark Side Of The Moon is overrated? Its a good album and all, but in my opinion Animals and Wish You Were Here are far superior.
  • Stargazer%s's Photo

Am I the only only one who thinks Dark Side Of The Moon is overrated?  Its a good album and all, but in my opinion Animals and Wish You Were Here are far superior.

Animals > All other Pink Floyd albums.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading