RCT Discussion / An Assistance In Something

• Rhynos%s's Photo
    Hello, although I know I'm only slightly known and less for parks (I did have a couple pics before), I do have a question for anyone interested. I'm planning on a park (more of a section) and would like some assistance in the scenery and a bit in the coaster design area. The theme is Medieval Scandinavia and will fit onto an existing park today (Busch Gardens Williamsburg). What I would like is for someone known for medieval theming and isn't too bad at coaster design either. If you have any questions or comments, you can PM me, if possible. I do have a template design down (flat land and a ride/scenery selection) so far, but am not sure on basically anything else. Again, I'm building an addition onto BG Williamsburg for a Medieval Scandinavia section and would like it if someone might assist/co-build the park with me. Thanks and I hope to see from you all soon.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Actually, I said it was ok to post this either here or RCT Discussion forum, since it's sort of a request and could be interpreted as an ad, so I'm gonna reopen this so it gets a chance to circulate, then maybe close it later.

Actually, I'll move it and leave a link.
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    Which game? I might be able to help.
  • Rhynos%s's Photo
    RCT 2, no WW or TT. Sorry.

I'd like to use custom scenery along the lines of Toon's stuff. Not the cheap-way-out stuff.
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    I don't really use the expansions even though I have them and I have a bit of the toon scenery. Of course, my style is probably a bit too fantasy for you, so maybe if you're doing something else.
  • Rhynos%s's Photo
    I don't believe I've seen yours, but first: have you ever been to BG Williamsburg?
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    Total Posts: 13
    ( 0.01% of total forum posts )

Most active in: Games & Polls
    15 posts in this forum
    ( 54% of this member's posts )

is it just me or is there something wrong with those stats.
  • Rhynos%s's Photo
    Games & Polls don't count. If that's what you meant, Mag.

And don't do this to my thread. Please, either say yes, no, or ask a question for me, nothin else.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading