Related Games / RCT3 Wild

• Meretrix%s's Photo
    And zero-G rolls too!

Go here for the new screens.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    Well... its about time.. im gonna by it just for that.. the screens look good too.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    Took them 3 games to put in a dive loop..
  • JKay%s's Photo
    I've nearly given up hope on RCT3. They can add as much shit as they want to it, but the bottomline is it still has MAJOR gameplay & performance issues to be addressed.

RCT3 is like owning a Ferrari without an engine....pointless
  • cg?%s's Photo
    We've had dive-loops and zero-g-rolls! Only, they were rather limited to coaster-type. Zero-G-Rolls were only on Corkscrew and Corkscrew-derived tracks (wtf?), and Dive-Loops only on the "Storm Runner" ride. Nice to see them popping up on other attractions, too.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Wow, very pretty. But like JKay said, it's a shame the game doesn't run very well. I guess we'll just have to wait until they release the Pentium 5 before we can play it at a decent speed.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    New screens are up and the third one down is a doozy. Inclined loops, diagonal inversions, larger corkscrews......very nice indeed.

They have finally listened to the peeps regarding track elements.

Go here for the screens.
  • ekimmel%s's Photo
    New elements look great. Combined with the new scenery it definitely makes Wild worth getting.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Why can't RCT2 and LL have these elements?! :(
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    Ha... in that last screen they made a custom scenery piece out of one of the promotional pictures for Goliath at SFOG...

I would have loved to have seen RCT2 with these kind of elements. It allows so much more freedom with building things... if only the interface was better and this could run faster. It's a shame- such a good looking game that very few people can play.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    Yeah, the lag thing does kinda suck. They do have a new feature in Soaked, in the settings, that is like an Auto Detect. You click it, and it will set your computer viewing settings to what your machine can handle.....again, still have to build small parks....but by small, we're talking 120 x 120....and if you think about it that's only 64 total squares less than LL....and to have this many more options, makes building a smaller park worth it.....plus.....lots more proliferation of parks, as we won't see many 255 x 255 monster parks.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Finally a recreation of something like Mantis is possible. Overbanked turns, incline loops, dive loops, immelmans. I hope these are available on more than just B&M coasters.
  • cg?%s's Photo
    There was always overbanked turns, Ed.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    Actually the overbanked turns we have now don't overbank....the new ones do....so if these elements are on all coasters, it will be possible to do a more accurate recreation of rides like Millenium Force.
  • Magnus%s's Photo

Yeah, the lag thing does kinda suck. They do have a new feature in Soaked, in the settings, that is like an Auto Detect. You click it, and it will set your computer viewing settings to what your machine can handle.....again, still have to build small parks....but by small, we're talking 120 x 120....and if you think about it that's only 64 total squares less than LL....and to have this many more options, makes building a smaller park worth it.....plus.....lots more proliferation of parks, as we won't see many 255 x 255 monster parks.

euhm 64?
    that's 8² but by far not all the fields you will loose.

a 128² park has 16384 fields, while a 120² park only has 14400 fields.
    that makes 1984 fields less, which is 31x64.
    or in other words 12.1% less fields.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    oh yeah.....didn't think about that.....oh well, still not a tragedy.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo

Ha... in that last screen they made a custom scenery piece out of one of the promotional pictures for Goliath at SFOG...

Thats what I thought at first. :lol:
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    Actually you can make customized signs and what not with Wild. One of the cool custom content features added to the game.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I suppose I'll wait till they release a combo pack of SOAKED and WILD together for a cheaper discount price, since I won't be done with RCT 2 for a while. But those screens sure are pretty.

Watch. Three years from now, I'm gonna astound you all with amazing RCT 3 stuff.

And WDE STILL won't be finished... 8@
  • makonix%s's Photo
    I will probably do the same, wait for the combo pack and get all of them at once, but still not sure, if my PC will be able to run it properly

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading