(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Agora Park

• Carl%s's Photo
    OK zacpro did most of the work here, but he asked me to contribute whatever I could, which turned out to be like 4 tracks. (he did like 20) :lol:

Anyway, here it is:

Posted Image

Gallery

Download
  • posix%s's Photo
    use a proper image host and i might be willing to comment.
  • Carl%s's Photo
    Could you be more specific as to what problems you are having with the pictures?
  • cg?%s's Photo

Could you be more specific as to what problems you are having with the pictures?

Yeah, they're a pain in the ass to look at! And to be even more specific, they're a pain in the ass to look at because the website your using was designed by jellyfish!

I tried to look at your screenshots, but it was just too much of a hassle.
  • ekimmel%s's Photo
    So which image hosting software would you consider good?
  • Levis%s's Photo
    photobucked maby ?
  • Rhynos%s's Photo
    Go to ImageShack.com. PhotoBucket always has its bandwidth exceeded. EVERYONE uses it because they don't know how to use the internet.
  • posix%s's Photo
    imageshack.us
    http://www.rctd.ft6.com/uploads/
  • Carl%s's Photo
    RCT Architects has their own hosting for pics. We dont use imageshack or photobucket because they give you to little storage space.
  • ekimmel%s's Photo
    We have our own hosting. If you think we should be using some software other than Coppermine go ahead and make a suggestion. I used Coppermine because it was the best one I could find at the time. There may be others I'm unaware of that are better.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading