(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Jet Scream

• RCTCA%s's Photo
    Hi all. :) This steel coaster design has my first track merge and other hacks. ;) It took me two days to create. Here is a screen:

Screen

And here's the download:
    Download

Enjoy!
    -Parkmaker B)
  • posix%s's Photo
    you sure you get fun out of making a coaster and tree it?
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

you sure you get fun out of making a coaster and tree it?

really, do not challenges people's notion of if they are, or they are not, having fun in rct.
  • RMM%s's Photo

It took me two days to create.

Thats dissapointing for 2 days. You should see what I can build in one! :lol: .

I don't see how that little bit takes 2 days to build.
    And what posix said was true. You need to make somethin more than just a coaster and trees on a flat landscape.

-RMM-
  • posix%s's Photo
    no no, he doesn't need to.
    to me it just seems he builds for the sake of releasing.
  • Richie%s's Photo

Thats dissapointing for 2 days. You should see what I can build in one!  :lol: .

No one cares what you can build in one day, if this took 2 days then he was obviously trying and taking the piss isnt helping.
  • RMM%s's Photo

No one cares what you can build in one day, if this took 2 days then he was obviously trying and taking the      isnt helping.

Well like posix said... hes building just to release it. Thats what I was kinda hinting at. Its no cool to build a coaster and put trees around it. But yea again, its his work.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    if he has fun building a coaster and treeing it, let him do it. christ, get off his ass about it.
  • Scorchio%s's Photo
    Yeah, but it's of average design and ANYONE could build that.

... put some bloody THOUGHT into something before you build it, and don't feel you have to fill blank areas with trees. Try altering the lanscape height, as some water - do SOMETHING other than tree'ing like that.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading