(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Spring Groves 2006

• Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    For some of those who remember me I made a park a year or two back named Spring Groves and did add-ons to the park. Well here is the latest update. Hope you guys enjoy.

http://www.rctd.ft6....oads/SG2006.zip

Attached Images

• Attached Image: Array
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    This should be in the Place To Release Your Parks Land
    Sorry about that, could someone please move topic.
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    A very great park. Great job on the coasters my favorites were Poltergeist and Revelation. The scenery and foliage were great also. Overall I rate the park 10/10. Great job Nitrous Oxide.
    -Parkmaker :it:
    Thanks alot, I'm glad you enjoyed it. If you guys want I will upload the old updates too. The file size might be a bit big. There is like 12 parks.
    Here you go. All 13 Parks. Its alittle over 1mb

Click Here To Download All Parks
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    Great job on the other versions too. I like how there would be construction on something each year. Great job I hope to see more work from you.
    -Parkmaker-

Edited by parkmaker, 15 November 2005 - 02:54 PM.

Anyone still have these?
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    I have them all(I think) but I'm on the wrong PC atm. I will put them up when I bring up the other PC. :)
    Sweet, thanks man!
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    Forgive me, but I got confused with your Oak Harbor parks. I'm sorry, seems like I don't have it. If it turns up, I'll let you know!
    If you could upload them that would be awesome too man. Could you see if you have Worlds of Adventure also man? It should be something like WoA.sv6 or WoA2.sv6

Thanks man!
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    Sorry for the delay.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8SFZM9LZ

Included is Oak Harbor 25, 26, and 30 along with WoA1 and WoA2. If you need any other parks, just ask. :)

Have fun!
    Thanks man! If I think of any others I'll let ya know.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading