(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Frightmare Thrills

• RCTCA%s's Photo
    Hello. Here is another mini from me. It's named Frightmare Thrills. With one gut busting coaster named Devils Chapel. Here is a teaser screen:

Posted Image

download
    Enjoy!
    -Parkmaker-
  • iGNiTED%s's Photo
    pointless...
  • JKay%s's Photo
    :stupid:
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    Wow, for the first time i am beganing to get fed up. You are creating all these pointless threads with these little releases and never just stop to take the time to build an actually good descent size solos. It seems also on all of these we give you critism but you never take any to concideration because you work is still as shitty as it was when you started. Please just start a good solo and give up these little pointless small releases. :@
  • RMM%s's Photo
    Since when are teaser screens half of the whole damn park?
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    why are you complaining?
  • RMM%s's Photo

why are you complaining?

Because it almost ruins the surprise in the park... the other half! :) .
  • Rhynos%s's Photo
    Alright, I'm about to the point of having me stop being nice. pm, I know you like the game, but if it's not quality and you're showing no improvement and post only for the sake of saying, "Hey, here's another park I made within 3 mins", then please, for the sake of site space and the rest of us looking at a park from you every three days that's not very moving, don't post it. Create parks and coasters for your sake, not to show it off because, honestly, they suck. Have pride in your parks, but be humlble with them as well.
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    Whoa. Get out of here, parkmaker. Seriously, get out of here. Work on landscaping and other stuff.
  • Scorchio%s's Photo
    Personally, I don't believe he made it. It looks to good, even though it's as bland as crap, to be his work.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    You should send these all into mini spotlight at mini-spotlights@gmail.com. You could win awards, just remember that it takes up to 3-4 months to release them sometimes!
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo

Whoa. Get out of here, parkmaker. Seriously, get out of here. Work on landscaping and other stuff.

stfu. let him do what he wants. nobody will care anyways.

and lol at richie.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading