General Chat / I was right!

• ECC%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image

http://www.apple.com/ipod/ipod.html

Comes in black, white; 30gb ($300), 60gb ($400)

iTunes 6 is out, also. Shame it isn't widescreen.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    OMG! I MUST have this piece of equipment. finally an ipod worth upgrading to!
    i am very tempted to buy one right now.
  • Richie%s's Photo

finally an ipod worth upgrading to!

you are being sarcastic?
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    you're too into this shit.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I stashed $400 away for ski trips this winter. Given the option between saving it for skiing or spending it on an iPod with a color screen, pictures, and videos when I already have an iPod (admittedly an older one with one-sixth the capacity)...yeah, I think I'll save my money thanks.

I mean, this is cool for someone who doesn't have an iPod or has filled theirs up and wants a new one, but I don't think I'd waste money "upgrading" just so I can look at pictures and videos on my iPod.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    pointless.

they should seriously quit with this shit.
    it's old.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    Its a tiny screen still and compoletely pointless,if theyre gonna upgrade at least start giving batteries with a expect usage of 20 hours not a battery that last about 20 hours from charge even when its turned off.im sure some rich bastards will buy it tho so they can look 'cool' and 'trendy'
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    I would rather get a MP4, thx.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    If only they made one that size without the video/colour function. All I want is something that holds 40gb/60gb music with no further fancy bits. I don't want to be spending £x extra for functions i'm not gonna use.

So i'll wait till they put something USEFUL with it - like an actual camera, or a phone...
  • RRP%s's Photo
    Its so impractical aswell,its not like ure gonna sit on the bus watching music videos with ure £250 bit of kit while every bit of low life scum watches and plots on mugging you as soon as you get off.Its even more obvious than the original ipods aswell.Im suprised apple arent making a iThief kit to go with it.

As mantis said aswell how often are you gonna look at photos on a 2 inch screen?
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    no no no kids. i do not plan on buying one. my last one has broken. now i will conviently wait to take it back untill the apple store gets the new ones in stock.
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    At first I didn't think it would be the great...

BUT LOST ON MY IPOD? I CAN WATCH IT WHENEVER I DAMN WELL PLEASE.

....and yes, I don't have TiVo. So, I'm kind of hyped up about this awesomness.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    i wonder if they will have this at the apple store tomorrow. i shall check, i think.
  • makonix%s's Photo
    I agree, give us more storage space, better battery and more usefull functions
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    would you like it to wipe your ass?
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

would you like it to wipe your ass?

That might be pushing it, but for $400 it better AT LEAST cook me eggs in the morning.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    $300.00 sirs.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

$300.00 sirs.

No, I'm going for the 60gig model Photo/Video/Toaster Oven iPod.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    i just think they look damn cool and the black ones are awsome!
  • MachChunk 2%s's Photo

No, I'm going for the 60gig model Photo/Video/Toaster Oven iPod.

how much are they. sarcasm you faggots.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading