Ask the Experts / HELP NEEDED!!!

• MudBlood%s's Photo
    I've changed my RCT2 resolution just for fun when suddenly it told me it was out of range and it quited the game...
    now it doesn't let me play it! it just say that it is out of range! how do I change it back without entering the game (a thnig that I can't do)
    and I lost my RCT2 copy so don't tell me to reinstall....

who do you change those things on the left side.... the "n00b" or "accapted into the herd" ... you know....

thenx
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    1) i don't know.

2)you can't.
  • marinersfan59%s's Photo
    I looked through a few files, and the only configuration file that there is is called 'game.cfg' in the Data folder. This can be opened with Wordpad, but after looking, it doesn't really do anything. So you cant change it via configuration file (that I know of). I'd just spend the $2 and buy a box of cinnamon toast crunch w/ a CD (if they still have that promo) and do a new install w/ clean registry.
  • cBass%s's Photo
    Try this:

- delete or rename the file game.cfg in the Data folder of your RCT directory
    - create a blank game.cfg file in the same folder by right-clicking in a blank area, selecting New->Text Document, and renaming the file to game.cfg
    - Open RCT and your resolution settings should be reset to the default
  • MudBlood%s's Photo

Try this:

- delete or rename the file game.cfg in the Data folder of your RCT directory
    - create a blank game.cfg file in the same folder by right-clicking in a blank area, selecting New->Text Document, and renaming the file to game.cfg
    - Open RCT and your resolution settings should be reset to the default

View Post

Holly shit will it work?!?
  • MudBlood%s's Photo
    HOLLLYYYYY SHIITTTTTT IT WORKEDDDDDDD
    OMGMGMGMGOGMOGM OMFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

All praise cBass !!!!!!!!

:birthday2:
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    did that really need a second post.

or to be that obnoxious.
  • mantis%s's Photo