General Chat / Final Destination 3 Trailer + Poster

• iPark%s's Photo
    The trailer for FD3's just been put up on the site in the last couple of days and it has some truly awful crash special effects. Looks like there's going to be some inventive deaths again though (I love the look of the one with the two swords falling down!), and it should be another fun installment..

TRAILER:
    http://www.fd3movie.com/

Also, the poster looks like the RCT1/2 boxes, complete with crazy impossible trackage! :)

POSTER:
    http://www.bloody-di...=521/poster.jpg
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    oh man, i love those movies. i can't wait to see this.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

oh man, i love those movies.  i can't wait to see this.

View Post

why are people so enthralled with horror?

View Post

• JBruckner%s's Photo
    i don't consider final destination horror, tyler. the movies are far too funny to be horror movies.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    I should ask my brother in law about this...he edited it. He seemed to have a good time while they were shooting up in Canada....in fact, I think that coaster is Le Super Manege from Canada......could be wrong though.....I think it's a vekoma five loop something or other.
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    Horror movies like these are just so much fun to watch.

It's good entertainment to just be brain dead and have some good laughs, as well as get your heart rate pumped up.

Anyway, I'm a fan of the series. I just hope this isn't going to PG-13.
  • makonix%s's Photo
    have to admit, I liked the trailer :D
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    Anyone else catch the RCT Scream on the High Di(v)e. lol.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

Anyone else catch the RCT Scream on the High Di(v)e. lol.

View Post

i wouldn't doubt it. i was reading on CS' site along timea go that they used sound effects for RCT that were useing in MI.
  • Drew%s's Photo
    [font="Arial"]I've always enjoyed these films and I'm looking forward to 3.[/font]
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    i need to see the first.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    Yes, the first is very good.......some really spectacular shit in that film.....some of it, was grab you by the seat of yer pants, and give ya a wedgie till yer eyes pop out freaky.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading