(Archive) Advertising District / Park Wars

• Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    I am working on getting another series of Park Wars up again for RCT2. I have a descent Forum up right now. I am working on the site along with getting some new boards and hopefully a host for the website.

I am currently working on the rules. But if you are interested in joining up head on over to the link below. There is a quick Breif there about how the game works. Hope to see some of you join up. Thanks alot!
  • Corkscrew%s's Photo
    Heh, I was wondering a few days ago if Park Wars would ever come back.
    Seems like a pretty fun compo to me.

But... no LL? : /
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    Sounds really cool. I'd like to get involve in this (well if I dont get to crushed with school and basketball season)
  • shameless%s's Photo
    theres no link below
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    Sounds like fun. Count me in. I call Universal!
  • cg?%s's Photo
    I want in, too, without a doubt, so long as I can get a competent partner, and get a good brand, like Busch Gardens, or Tusauds, or something.
  • trav%s's Photo
    I'm in if I can get Tussauds.
    Sorry guys... here's the link. I will have more updates in a few days.

http://parkwarsx.pro...5.com/index.cgi
  • Panic%s's Photo
    Yeah, can we organize some LL parks too? I'd be interested in possibly doing something in this.
    I am sure we can work something out so it can be LL and 2. Just no WW or TT ;)
  • shameless%s's Photo
    can i get in on this?, any company/partner willd do
  • Drew%s's Photo
    [font="Arial"]I would like to do this (again)... I'm still wanting to make either a Paramount park, Cedar Fair, or Six Flags park.

I just hope people who sign up are dedicated to their park because the other times PW was tried, people dropped like flies and never did anything on their park.

But I'm in...[/font]
  • cg?%s's Photo
    Yeah, I agree. I think I've tried this, what, twice? More? And it always falls apart, sooner or later, usually sooner.

I've always done my best work in these parks, and one was never finished, the other(s) was (were) never released in even an incomplete state. :(
  • iBrent%s's Photo
    If you need a site host and everything, pm me.
  • hobbes%s's Photo
    I don't know what this is.
    Once you've posted the rules, etc., I may be interested.
  • cg?%s's Photo
    The simple answer: you build a realistic park, in the style of a real-life park company, and release updates every so often, at set intervals.

I'll let Nitrous Oxcide give you the complicated answer himself.
  • posix%s's Photo
    there was also the regulation about the funding.
    chauncey, i remember the park you and micool did. that was very very nice. i'll never get over the tree combo.
  • cg?%s's Photo
    Funding? That's only if you actually build a rollercoaster! :wink:
  • hpg%s's Photo
    Start it up again during the summer when I don't have school, and then I'll participate.

I know you all are dieing to see my skills.
  • RMM%s's Photo

Start it up again during the summer when I don't have school, and then I'll participate.

I know you all are dieing to see my skills.

View Post

:eek3: hpg...!?

haha.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading