(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Kirkwood Family Themepark

• RCTCA%s's Photo
    Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls, Parkmaker proudly presents Kirkwood Family Themepark. The main attractions are: Thunderbolt, a log ride, and a kiddie coaster. Here is a pic and the download:
    ---------------
    Posted Image
    ---------------
    Tadaaah!
    ---------------
    Enjoy and Happy Halloween! :yikes:
    -Parkmaker-
  • trav%s's Photo
    It needs TT...

...which I don't have.
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    Sorry. :'( It requires: TT and WW.
  • matze%s's Photo
    nobody have tt & ww installed, here.
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    Funny, I just installed those two this morning.
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    Can anybody download my park?
    -PM-
  • Richie%s's Photo
    phatage could. Not many other people have ww or tt.
  • ekimmel%s's Photo
    I downloaded it and checked it out. I liked the layout of the wooden coaster. You are certainly learning things and improving. Keep it up!
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    :D Thanks ekimmel.

Edited by parkmaker, 26 January 2006 - 11:26 PM.

• Xenon%s's Photo
    If your park is WW and TT you might as well show the completed screens of select areas of the park.
  • Alpengeist%s's Photo
    It's peep friendly,
    But i'm not WW and TT friendly.
  • makonix%s's Photo
    people don't even bother here with WW and TT, because are mainly filled with junk scenery
  • ekimmel%s's Photo
    I don't think he used any scenery or rides from WW/TT; just the default stuff. I did see a single stall from WW but that was all. He must have had some TT stuff in the scenario but didn't use it.
  • tyandor%s's Photo

I don't think he used any scenery or rides from WW/TT; just the default stuff.  I did see a single stall from WW but that was all.  He must have had some TT stuff in the scenario but didn't use it.

View Post

That Mace attraction on the screen is TT. It doesn't matter if you didn't use any WW/TT objects, you simply can't open it because the rides and object are still in the tabs.

I have both WW and TT, but don't have them installed since it avoids the scroll problem a bit better. WW and TT do have some good objects though, but they are few in numbers...
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Even though I cannot see the park I really love the atmosphere in that screen. It just reeks of fun.

Reminds me of the good ol' days.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading