(Archive) Advertising District / Other earth...

• RMM%s's Photo
    10.16 - On hold so I can think of some ideas for it. I did one whole large area but I didn't execute it real well. And I can't think of that many ideas. So its at one area now.
    ------------------------

Other Earth - I have been working on this for a while actually. This was the one that I just couldnt say "I quit, it sux" and let it go. I started this quite a while ago and it still looks like my best. I try to add every little detail I can think of. This was the one that I am finally happy with.

The park will prolly have 3 large sections with more than 1 coaster in each. There will also be a water park area with a sea show and whatever else I can think of.

It has 2 large-ooping dueling coasters that both have an amazing 9.99 intensity rating. Hehe pretty lucky there. The excitement rating is already 9.7+ and only half the ride is themed because of the large area the coasters take up.

The thing about the duelers is that 1 represnts Lava, the red one, and the other Water, the blue one. (Names may change). There are volcanoes spread out over the area. The city has a huge water storage system located on the other island area that purifys and holds clean water to put out any fires from the lava/volacnoe. There are pipes all over the city to leak out water to stop the fires. So that is where the whole Lava and Water duelers come in at.

I am not sure whether I like the brown path or the black one so I need your opinion on the park and all and what path looks best. Thanks in advanced.

Posted Image

Posted Image

-RMM- *)
  • trav%s's Photo
    You continue to impress me.

Black looks better imo.
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    Looking really nice RMM. I've always liked your work. :yup: I also agree that the path looks better black.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    Fantastic, and black.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    brown.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    That is really good RMM. I wouldnt expect anything of any other quality by you. Nice work.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    depends what you're looking for. its plenty "dark" with the brown, and brown blends with the buildings better.
    so, yeah. brown.
  • Hexiage%s's Photo
    Very nice work, i like it very much!!!
    Black!!!
  • JKay%s's Photo
    Impressive indeed. I never knew you were capable of this. Please continue. :smile:
  • thirteen%s's Photo
    the black paths is better if you want to be focused on the black coaster, the brown makes a nicer and friendlier feeling, the black more "war - ish" and darker
  • RMM%s's Photo
    Thanks for the commets and all. I think imma go with the brown. Still not sure tho.

Well I guess this would be a small sub-area of the park. Its a small mine train with an excitement rating higher than the intensity so its pretty good. Nice layout and all. Well enough talk, heres the screen of Jaggz Coal Chase and part of the mini railroad.

Posted Image

-RMM- :hypnotized:
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    Looking very nice RMM. I love how the mine train wraps around the mountain. :wink: Keep it up.
    -PM- :cool:
  • Alienated%s's Photo
    I am loving the actual mine train ride itself, layout wise. The mountain I am not too fond of, its too steep for my liking, but that is one of those personal opinion things.

It looks good, and because I missed it earlier.... go brown on the paths.
  • Xenon%s's Photo
    Looks pretty good to me. The mountain I'm a little skeptical on and I don't really like your choice of some rooves, but the rest is all well done.
  • Alpengeist%s's Photo
    Duelers in LL RULE!!!

Nice work, LL has such a great aptmosphere. Thats why I play it more then rct 2
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    that screen is too small!
    ;D

it's great, RMM, and keep the brown paths.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    i love the atmopsahere.
  • Corkscrew%s's Photo
    The first two screens didn't really impress me a lot (they're quality work, I agree, but it's not unique and refreshing enough to make me enjoy them). The last one however...

AWESOME!1!1!...

The miniature railway running next to the coaster and under it, the helix-ish thing at the bottom of the picture, the fabulous station (I love the rapids you used to make the roof) etc... It's great.

Keep it up I'd say : )
  • Hexiage%s's Photo
    Oh yes, really good! :nod:
    The little main train is very integrated in the landscaping, so it looks really like a mine train!
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    I just looked at the mine train more closely and noticed you merged the track. Under the part where the coaster pops out of the mountain you merged the track back into the mountain under that drop. Pretty Cool. :wink:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading