(Archive) Advertising District / An Inquest Concerning Teeth

• yyo%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • Moloch%s's Photo
    You didn't use inquest correctly.
    I like the shit underneath the path.
    P.S. This is JBruckner.

Edited by Moloch, 02 November 2005 - 12:02 AM.

• Scorchio%s's Photo
    I'm not too sure 'bout those barrels ontop of the roof. Did you get bored or something
    ?
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    I also like that watch tower, although I would debate the merits of rotating it 180 degrees.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Looks pretty boring to me. But i like the land type use under the path.
  • posix%s's Photo
    i think it's very pretty.
    while it doesn't look too terribly thought-out, it's still very peaceful, calm and harmonic to my taste.

design-wise, i agree that the barrels on the roof are a little tricky. while they aren't bad at all in my opinion, they still are somewhat out of place. the stacked fence is a nice add-on though. doesn't look easy to fit the red gate ones in like that.

one thing. i think there's a fence missing, right? to the top left of the screen nearby the tables.

ciel :(
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    I think this really has an excellent Atmosphere. good work.
  • Hexiage%s's Photo
    Nice atmosphere^^
    But I don't like the barrels on the top.
    The foliage an the landscaping looks very good. Nice work.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo

I'm not too sure 'bout those barrels ontop of the roof. Did you get bored or something
    ?

View Post

Ditto. The rest looks pleasant as pos pointed out.
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    This is amazing. I love it all. The architecture looks awesome. But even better is the foilage and landscaping. Lovely, lovely. Keep it up.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    the barrels would work if you had a little door leading to the balcony o' barrels. :p
  • Junya Boy%s's Photo
    i think the barrels dont look too good cuz they're symmetrical. dont kno what exactly what might make it look better, but dont change it cuz of our critique.
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    Great atmosphere. And I like the land type under the path. :nod:
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    finish it.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Lovely. Just make it bigger than Apple Valley (erm.. Apple-something...), and don't be as minimalistic as that park was. ;)
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    What is the purpose of the path enclosed by the gates?
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    ^on the right I assume? I'm curious too, though the one the left is most certainly a seating area from that building that is very likely a resturant.

I like it other than those barrels, since I'm not sure of their purpose and their contribution atmosphericly and such is questionible at best. I guess I'm not entirely sure about the land type under that pathing either, though it works well enough and its rather unque and rare in that combo so I'm happy to see it done.

Excellent atmosphere though, those bits jutting out to the water, the tree selection and the flowers are really convincing. Nice work, still not spectactular, just make it bigger than Apple Wood.

ride6
  • Valp%s's Photo
    Well... I love every bit of it. It's not necessarily perfect, but it is quite wonderful. Pleasing. And it makes sense.
  • mantis%s's Photo

What is the purpose of the path enclosed by the gates?

View Post

It's for the kids cheeky enough to ask about the superfluous barrels.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo

It's for the kids cheeky enough to ask about the superfluous barrels.

View Post

Thats what I thought....

Looks pretty nice, but the barrels on top of the roof looks weird, or maybe that's me. :D

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading