(Archive) Advertising District / Kanosos [by MiFuNe]

• Casimir%s's Photo
    Well, in the past, I built very chaotical, I built some things, teared them off again and so on...
    But now I collected my ideas to build a park consistently.
    Here's the first screen:
    Posted Image
    You can see the "Mediterrané"-range. It's to represent a piece of Mallorca.
    I know, my work may seem "noobish" to some of you, but it'll be the first park i'll finish^^
    MfG MiFuNe

Edited by MiFuNe, 20 March 2006 - 10:10 AM.

• elby%s's Photo
    Your hills are a bit to jagged,id flatten them a bit.
    the houses look all the same,the roofs only differ in color.
    foliage: i dont think that the trees and bushes you used fit in this desert area.

i like the way,the coaster interacts with the houses.
    thats all.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    I dunno. Its ok I guess.
    But jagged sand looks terrible. Make it dirt or rock.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    I also really dislike the jagged land. The buildings seem rather flat and lifeless.
    The foliage is just terrible the selection of trees you use should match with the landscape not just random. The rooves are not very exciting, u need to vary the heights and types more. The buildings are lacking details and the way they are constructed just seems like. 'lets randomly place a window here and hope it works' well to be honest it doesn't u seem to put the windows in the wrong places. the wall texture is also not working. I do like some of the balconies you have going though. why are there jungle bushes in a desert? ???
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    The archy is very blocky. Work on creating more detailed buildings with different wall and roof styles, colors, and add a assortment of windows.
  • Xenon%s's Photo
    Some of the buildings look kind of blocky but I won't say all the archy is. The balconies look kind of unrealistic, they stick out too far and look like they're weakly supported.
  • SenZ%s's Photo
    Doesn't remind me of Mallorca... Mallorca is discos, Mallorca is boulevards, Mallorca is beaches, hotels, beer, pretty girls and in the evening hard music in the clubs (Y)
  • JDP%s's Photo
    looks like an old mexican city.

ok start...show more pictures of your rides please.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    began a new one...

I don't have any rides in this one. This's just some archy-trying.

Posted Image

Please forgive my noob-ness, but i'm not as good as some guys here in building^^
  • JJ%s's Photo
    you could have at least fixed the glitching paths
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Meh.
    I thought your first screen was pretty good.
  • Casimir%s's Photo

you could have at least fixed the glitching paths

View Post

I tried, but it didn't work o.O

To Fatha:
    What's the meaning of that comment? If it ought to be sarcasm, my english isn't good enough to realise it -.-
  • Fatha'%s's Photo

I tried, but it didn't work o.O

To Fatha:
    What's the meaning of that comment? If it ought to be sarcasm, my english isn't good enough to realise it -.-

View Post

Others were criticizing the first pic, and I disagree with them.
    I think it looks good (no sarcasm, serious).
  • Casimir%s's Photo

Others were criticizing the first pic, and I disagree with them.
    I think it looks good (no sarcasm, serious).

View Post

Ok...
    Well, the problem is that I don't like it no more^^ I think its something from my second Park and it looks randomish and crappy o.O

EDIT:

I finally fixed the glitch o.O
    Here's some new work.
    Enjoy it.

Posted Image

Edited by MiFuNe, 20 December 2005 - 08:12 AM.

• J K%s's Photo
    The screen looked unfinished at first but once you've posted that it shows where this park is going. I like it, you could do a few more things (add detail to your buildings maybe a few balconies ect.) but thats just a suggestion.

Edited by J K, 20 December 2005 - 03:56 PM.

• Casimir%s's Photo
    omg, one of my idols gave a positive comment to my park o.O

Serious, the screens of your Sikinos inspired me in some way :|
  • JDP%s's Photo
    yeah its not that bad really. nice color choice and looks pretty good.
  • J K%s's Photo
    Lmao thanks alot man glad i could inspire you in some way, i dont know why me but hey again thanks. looking forward to the next update.
  • sixflagsfreak56%s's Photo
    I really like the last screen. I love the "lushness" of it. The first two weren't appealing.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    the hanging plants really add to it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading