(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / God this place is slow

• Phatage%s's Photo
    I know everbody's got their pt and all, but lets not forget to keep this site updated, shall we? So here's something, not really finished or anything but I wanted to release it anywayssss. Somebody, please post a screen for me.

http://www.rctd.ft6......- Phatage.rar
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Posted Image

It was pretty nice. You are the master of realistic coaster stations.
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    Yeah I thought that was very realistic station. Also It's great how the coasters were timed correctly. :nod: Cant wait to see more work from you soon.

-Parkmaker
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    thanks steve
  • posix%s's Photo
    phatage is back :)
  • X250%s's Photo
    Just had a look around, very well thought out layouts, and they both duel superbly- station is fabulous too. Nice job.

-X-
  • super rich%s's Photo
    Based on Phatages 1st post who votes for us to start a new topic and people add scrrens to it. Sort of like the fiesta i suppose.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Could we get a few more screens? Maybe one of this amazing station?
  • laz0rz%s's Photo

Based on Phatages 1st post who votes for us to start a new topic and people add scrrens to it. Sort of like the fiesta i suppose.

View Post

We already have that topic.
  • tyandor%s's Photo

View Post

Why not just have a fiesta?
    I might show a thing or two.. or three :popcorn:
  • Guest_Hawk_%s's Photo
    wasn't that coaster in Thrill World?
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    You obviously know that it was, even though that version is obsolete.
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    Well, I had to download WinRar, but it was well worth it. Amazing stuff as usual. I always wanted to duel flyers, but never got anything I liked. This is just impressive the way you get everything just right. I wish you would've done full custom supports, but what you have are very true to B&M form and look great. Hope to see more soon.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    hmm... Tasty. The layouts worked very well, duels were all nearly perfect in timing and the ending was dead heat even. So basically they're really good coasters. The colors were nice and the station was (is) unbelievibly realistic, really most of the set up there is. The supports alternated between custom and standard game supports throughout the ride (but I don't mind since custom ones tend to be rather over sized at times).

Nice job on this, made a nice warm up viewing before going off to my PT.

ride6
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    Now that I'm done with pt, who here says I should finish this?
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Id sorta rather see you finish that Roman themed LL project...
  • Richie%s's Photo
    Start a new park :)
  • J K%s's Photo
    Yes what Richie said. Please.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    i vote Kumba's idea. or that one you showed a screen of in his interview. unless they're the same thing.
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    I forget how big the map is on this... but I'd like to see this finished with a few more coasters and stuff. I loved this ride and the theme you started to develop. Of course, a new large park would be just as good.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading