Fiesta! / Welcome Back!

• Adix%s's Photo
    For those of you unaccustomed to the RCT Fiesta, welcome! The Fiesta is basically a day long celebration of whatever people are working on, or made because they were bored, or just happen to have around. You can post releases, screenshots, or anything else related to what you've been working on: it's a free day of show-offery to give and receive constructive criticism and share ideas. :SA:

Have Fun!
  • PBJ%s's Photo
    at last... :SA:
    cork did his work to good and forgot the big fiesta... 8@
  • laz0rz%s's Photo
    Okay, we know it's the Fiesta, but you didn't have to go and DELETE every other forum!
  • PBJ%s's Photo
    tradition baby! tradition!
  • tyandor%s's Photo

Okay, we know it's the Fiesta, but you didn't have to go and DELETE every other forum!

View Post

That's the point MC: only rct screens today!
  • cg?%s's Photo
    You know the design I was working on for Fiesta? Um, uh, yeah, that's not ready. I'm going to do something special for Fiesta, though. Small, rushed, and special. I'll release it this afternoon, if I can find a host...
  • posix%s's Photo
    yay.
    http://www.rctd.ft6.com/uploads/
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

at last...  :SA:
    cork did his work to good and forgot the big fiesta...  8@

View Post

No, I just don't know how to hide the forums in this new Invision Admin CP. :(
  • super rich%s's Photo
    :D I tohught Hobbes was running that area.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Posting because I have nothing to show but can't let a day go by without some words from me.
    Also, I want to see what my name looks like with that nifty new little setup over there.
    <----------------

Carry on, folks. Enjoy the Tostitos and Big Papi Corn & Black Bean Salsa.

Posted Image
  • JJ%s's Photo
    It's annoying cos my comp with all my stuff has been taken away, so i can't show anything for fiesta
  • Levis%s's Photo
    Welcome back :D .

am I the only one which has problems with the BB codes in the new topics ?
    in every new topic the BB code doesn't work for me.
    should I clear my temp folder and cookies or is it something on the boards ?
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    Boards.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    I've heard about this... I think I'll show some screens from my two working solos since I never really show anything...

and posix, RTCD has been down for months.
  • Tom_Dj%s's Photo
    ^ Look at the date of posix's post
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Posted Image

Any of you Massholes know if they still make this stuff? Because it was delicious.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo

Welcome back :D .

am I the only one which has problems with the BB codes in the new topics ?
    in every new topic the BB code doesn't work for me.
    should I clear my temp folder and cookies or is it something on the boards ?

Yeah, it hasn't worked for me for a while either. I've had to do everything by hand and memory.
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    The BB codes will work with the default IPB skin. The NE skin isn't fully working at the moment and I'm sure that they're working on that problem when they get the opportunity.

As for the host in posix's above post, it seems like RCTDloads is no longer online. At least I can't seem to get to it.
  • ekimmel%s's Photo
    BBCodes were turned off for the Fiesta forums by accident. I turned them back on this morning so everything should be good.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Little heads up, when I get back from work at about 2am (EST, and yeah I do work pretty late, lol) I'll restore the forums (after I look around and maybe post some replies) and Fiesta will go back down to the bottom.

Tomorrow when I wake up I will make them a Read-Only Archive again, so get your posts/topics in while you can!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading