Park Wars / Most Inversions?

• Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    We have Tallest, Fastest, & Longest Roller Coaster. Why not have most Inversions on a coaster. Sounds good to me. What do you guys think?
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Because that is just stupid.

Why would you care about inversions? Woo hoo, you go upside down! So what? It is fun in real life, but this is just a game you have tried to squeeze every bit of fun out of just so you can have your realism.

It is pointless to play a game when all you build is parks that are so utterly pointless.

The objective of this game is to HAVE FUN! Not to be so worried about getting Intamin supports right, or making sure it is exactly like a coaster Vekoma would build.

Enjoy the game for what it is. Don't try and turn it into a formal game.
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    Hmmm... What is it with you? Ever since I decided to get hosted with Megacoasters you been a complete dick. I could seriously careless what you think. And what do you know about Realism?
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    woah.. i can't particpate in PW2, i really wish i could, but where on earth did those comments come from? RCTFreak?
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

Hmmm... What is it with you? Ever since I decided to get hosted with Megacoasters you been a complete dick. I could seriously careless what you think. And what do you know about Realism?

Omg shut up!

I dislike your attitude about everything. I dislike you as a person, but I am open to anyone's views. Your views on realism are just stupid.

I wasn't telling you what realism was, I was explaining why you need to calm down about it.

RCT was created so people could have fun with building things. Not to be exactly perfect with each realistic detail.

There is a difference between realism and over done. You are overdone. Most parkmakers use realism, well, except Kai ;)
  • Caddie Gone Mad%s's Photo
    What the fuck. He said why not make a Most Inversions award. Wow. What a flame worthy comment.

Freak, if you aren't gonna make a comment that is at least worth reading in a fraction of a way, then don't post. I just wasted 30 seconds of my life reading that bullshit.
  • The Langolier%s's Photo
    Guys..I think RCT Freak is PMS-ing

wtf? I mean..he just thought a most inversion awards wuld be a good idea. I htink it is..

"THis is not about realism" Actually..sry..it is..And " its just a game"...then lets not have a longest coaster and a tallest coazster cauz "its just a game and is only fun in real life"..in a way..that kinda takes out the whole point of Chris Sawyers existence "its fun in real life and its just a game"
  • Nic%s's Photo
    I like the idea.

This is realistic. Nobody going to build a coaster with more than 13 inversions. Looks at Collosus and laugh.
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo

Guys..I think RCT Freak is PMS-ing

Exactly.
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    I agree with freak. # of inversions doesent matter, its the content of the coaster that is important.
  • Nic%s's Photo

I agree with freak. # of inversions doesent matter, its the content of the coaster that is important.

Yes.

Like they cared about that when they build Colossus.

"Hey. to gain the world record for "loops" lets shove 5 barrel rolls at the end"

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading