(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Chapter One

• Dixi%s's Photo
    Well the download has been in the Ad. District for a few days now, and nobody has replied so I put it down to me being a silly-buffoon (as snoop says), hopefully putting it in the correct forum will change that:

This is the first chapter of what was going to be a kind of novel, but, then WoW entered my life and I have been hooked ever since (although my fuckin server was down all of yesterday!).

Anyways, here is how to make a coaster look odd, try to see it from the riders perspective though, as I designed it to be intesnse and different;

LOLZ
  • posix%s's Photo
    do not freaking put your files into my folder.
    changed it for you. and the link in your post also.

get a screenshot up, please.
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Oh shit sorry Pos didnt realise! :lol:

Piccy:

Posted Image
  • ChillerHockey33%s's Photo
    Hmm, The bottom left hand corner of the screen looks great! The rest looks unfinished..

-Ryan
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    that screen's pretty misleading. I liked it for the most part, the theming seems awkward, but it works somehow.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Haven't you posted this before, Adonis?
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Im gona wait for the box set and I hope its ex-ported :p
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Nice work Phil, i actually enjoyed the coaster layout and the theming and landscaping was excellently done. Nice to see some work from you

Edited by Metropole, 01 December 2005 - 04:16 PM.

• Geoff%s's Photo
    Other than the really cool coaster, I didn't like it.

Wacky, and lazy imo. I know it's supposed to be different, and abstract-ish, but it doesn't work here. A little amateur-ish. Sorry for the harshness.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    hmmm, I quite like it myself. Very texturally engaging thanks to its oddness.

And really I liked the coaster's layout too; strange but fun and somewhat fresh.

ride6
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Steve,
    Yeah I did release this, several times lol. Its just I never managed to get a large file uploaded until now, so (this goes to you Kumba!), the download should work fine now.

Oh, and BTW, I wouldnt count on the release of a box set for quite some time. :bandit: Im quite content butchering Goretusks during the very little 'me' time which I get these days. Building devices of mass entertainment come second to this.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading