Pro Tour 2 / Beware of this banner

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Thanx to Phatage a problem with a banner on the PT2 bench has been discovered...

I looked into it, my PT2 started acting up right after I built it. If you have not used it odds are you will not have a problem.

Just to be safe I asked iris if I could remove an object, he said yes, so I used dimport to replace it with a banner already on the PT2 bench, so now its gone and things seem fine again.

So be careful of that banner, it can give you lots of errors. Read more about that here

Don't use this object

Attached Files

• CoasterForce%s's Photo
    I KNEW IT! I made the mistake of using that in my first run with the bench and had to start over...
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    that somehow qualifies you to win the arsehole award
  • Leighx%s's Photo
    Don't use this object

He says 2 months in.
    lol
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Well if I already did and then remove it from the map (but not sceanery selection) will the error continue or will it solve itself?

ride6
  • Richie%s's Photo
    I've never used that object because it flashes white around it. How could you leave it in after you see it flashing??
  • Phatage%s's Photo

Well if I already did and then remove it from the map (but not sceanery selection) will the error continue or will it solve itself?

ride6

View Post

yes, I don't know why Kumba is going to all that trouble.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    meh, id rather just have it gone coz it gave me a hard time, im spiteful like that :devil:
  • Magnus%s's Photo

ride6

View Post

it would be more interesting to see if the error won't continue if you just unselect the object with dimport. (without deleting it from the park)
    though i think that will make the game crash ;)
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Whoops, sorry about that. Chances are, I simply clicked on all the banners I had w/o checking them when I made the bench.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    yeah yeah yeah. Goodie, they're gone now and though I'm still getting error trappers it's not nearly as bad. (well I have been zeroing cleanerences and forcing any height construction quite a bit.

ride6

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading