RCT Discussion / The little things...

• JJ%s's Photo
    It's a bellboy :)
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    A few months too late, but thanks. :lol:
    Thank you too, Turbin3.
  • J K%s's Photo
    Love it all as you woulda guessed already.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    * Time to dust this topic off * 

I have made a little things from Robbie92's latest design, Comet. 

Comet - Robbie92

Posted Image

It's so hot today, we first went to take a swim in the ocean, afterwards we showered here :)

Posted Image & Posted Image

Because of the hot weather we decided to take some to cool down in the shops and to buy some new clothes, we bought 2 t-shirts we saw in the display windows, they are so cool :D

Posted Image

During the shopping the atmosphere was pretty cool, all the lights made it looks like a fantastic place! 

Posted Image

Well, to power all those lights we high-lighted before, there is power needed, the pier gets their power from a few wind-turbines that are placed 5 miles off-shore, here the electricity is received on the pier! 

Posted Image

Are you being thirsty? No worries, Coca Cola is the official supplier for this pier, we enjoyed our drinks a lot, the ice cubes keep it cool, even on hot summer days like these! 

Posted Image

Oh, now you are hungry? We are too! There are several places around the pier where you can buy delicious things. Here you see one of them, with a bit of surroundings. 

Posted Image

In the mean time we have ridden Comet 4 times already, now we decided to pay some attention to the other attractions around the pier, this is a cool ride where you experience a lot of G-forces :D

Posted Image

At the end of the day, just before leaving we bought an ice-cream at this shop. It was delicious, but a bit overpriced. 

We really enjoyed our day here at the Pier, hope you can enjoy it too. Make sure you ride Comet, this coaster is truly fantastic!

• robbie92%s's Photo
    The electric thing you showed is a chairlift turnaround, but the rest is great!

And thank you!!!
  • Cena%s's Photo

The electric thing you showed is a chairlift turnaround, but the rest is great!

And thank you!!!

Ah okay, excuse me for that mistake :p 
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    I am being thirsty too! :p
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    Haha good one cena!
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    peeps as dummies is brilliant. So is the coca cola sign, though I think it looks even better in another angle as the sign blends more with the background. The custom flat is awesome and the ice cream sign is fantastic. Robbie is a genious.
  • Comet%s's Photo
    I thought the sand castle and wet sand were the coolest little things from Comet
    Just to add to what Cena showed
  • Cena%s's Photo

I thought the sand castle and wet sand were the coolest little things from Comet
    Just to add to what Cena showed

I didn't wanted to spoil everything :p And now it's fun to read (atleast that is how I see it with the little storyline in it) 
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    how did i know somebody would do a little things for that.

btw i agree with Comet about Comet (i crack myself up), the wet sand/sandcastle were much cooler than the shower itself
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Thanks guys!

I'll probably do one for this myself, as there's more "original" details in there that Cena hadn't highlighted. A lot of the details from it in this topic aren't original, but rather adapted from earlier releases. The ones I'll post this weekend will be my personal favorites, including ones that I hadn't seen in other releases. However, thanks for all of your comments!
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Ah :( Now I look like a failure. 
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    No, you did a wonderful job! I'm just letting people know not to give me credit for coming up with these details, besides the Coke sign, the food stall, and the chairlift. The rest were from other releases. However, there are plenty of things that I did think of, but those can wait. :D
  • Sey%s's Photo
    The starbucks sign substitutional for the ice-cream one? :D
  • K0NG%s's Photo

Ah :( Now I look like a failure.

NOW?
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    ^uncalled for.

That's a pretty awesome walkthrough/little things Cena. I wonder if you could get gee or posix to post it under the walkthroughs on the front page? major kudos to you for finding all those things and obviously more to Robbie for making them :p
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    ^ Fuck off.
    No one asked your opinion of what's "called for" or what isn't. If the person it's directed towards knows it's a joke and takes no offense, who the fuck are you to label it? And, since it obviously wasn't directed towards you, you really had no reason to even acknowledge it. Cena would have done the same thing to me (and often does) given the opportunity.

Nothing personal, I would have responded the same way to anyone else that started their post with that. I'm just getting fucking tired of people sticking their noses where they don't necessarily belong due to their ignorance.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    ^uncalled for

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading