General Chat / Last Movie You Saw?

• Valp%s's Photo
    I thought this topic was already on the boards somewhere... and maybe I'm a poor searcher, but I couldn't find it. So I started a new one. If anyone finds the old one, link it up and we can get rid of this silly one.

Last Movie You Saw- in theaters, home, airplaine, wherever... leave comments, rankings, or whatnot, or nothing, or... okay.

The last three I saw:

Narnia- 7.5/10
    Great acting, great source material, poor execution (would that be the fault of the director, or writer, or what?)

King Kong- 8.5/10
    Awesome movie; too long.

HP Goblet of Fire- 8.5/10
    Very enjoyable movie, but just not quite as good as the third HP.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    My last three:

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
    Mean Creek
    Crash
  • iGNiTED%s's Photo
    Kong.
  • newk%s's Photo
    shrek 2
  • posix%s's Photo
    bin-jip

8/10.
    very impressive artistic quality.
  • DragonInferno%s's Photo
    Last Three:

Chronicles of Narnia: 7/10

Walk the Line: 8/10

A Clockwork Orange (again): 10/10

Edited by DragonInferno, 21 December 2005 - 11:19 AM.

• Nic%s's Photo
    King Kong. Was good.

Narnia. Wasn't so good.

Reservoir Dogs. We all know it rocks.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    The last movie I saw at home was.
    most recent: Wizard of Oz :p
    least recent: Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire

My memory can't go back any further
  • supertrooper%s's Photo
    last three for me:

Harry Potter: 8/10

King Kong: 8.5/10

Brokeback Mountain: 8.75/10 (liked it a bit more than Kong...but just a bit more)
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Hmm at the cinema, 'Narnia'. But the most recent film was on TV: 'Downfall'. Powerful cinema, if ever there was such a thing.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Kong on sunday.

that was the first time i went to the movies in ages, the last one i saw before that was probably batman begins.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    *Uncle Buck (TV) 7/10 - A good comedy.
    *Shallow Ground (TV) 6/10 - I decided to check this out, since the TV guide thing for my TV gave it 3 out of 4 stars, which is incredibly rare for anything on the Sci-Fi channel. It was decent for a horror film, but I never really got into it.
    *The Rocketeer (VHS) 8/10 - An fun film that sadly never got much attention.
    *Narnia (Theater) 8/10 - It dragged a bit near the beginning, and the bloodlessness was odd, but I felt that it was as good as it could possibly be for an adaptation of what is essentially a childrens book. What I mean is, I doubt it could've been as good as a film as LOTR was, but that's just because Narnia isn't LOTR.
  • trav%s's Photo
    *Narnia(Pictures) 9/10.
    *Flightplan(Pictures) 8/10.
    *HP4(Pictures) 6/10.

Yeah. I don't watch much tv.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    well I can say my last three the other two still the same :p

Narnia - 10/10!
    Wizard of Oz- 9/10 - classic
    HP4 - 7/10
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    Blazing Saddles
    Payback
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Sin City - 9/10 freaky^^
    HP4 - 8,5/10 I liked it. Although it has some annoying parts o.O
    Matrix - 9/10 Genius
    Matrix 2 - 6/10 Crappy
    Matrix 3 - 8,5 An acceptable ending
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Narnia - 7.5/10 : Awesome music and special effects. Apart from that, average acting (cept for the witch, she was awesome, but that was somewhat overshadowed by the aweful acting of "Peter") Should have made it a 12A and put some blood and emotion into it really.

King Kong - 9/10: Amazing film. Amazing effects and brilliant portrayal of the scenes. If only the beginning didn't drag on so much, made the film a little long winded.

Football Factory - 8/10 : Not usually the kind of thing I'd go for, but I found it quite amusing.
  • Valp%s's Photo
    Fun With Dick And Jane- 6.5/10
    This one's interesting; most of the movie I thought, "this is boring," but the ending left me feeling satisfied... so I don't know. It had a few funny moments, though, and the last line of the movie was very clever.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    national lampoon's christmas vacation.

classic.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Fun with Dick and Jane-6/10
    King Kong-9.5/10
    Harry Potter-9.0/10

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading