(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / A new park

• Loser_nerd%s's Photo
    This park is my contest entrie for the thrillnetwork primer park contest. This park couldnt have been made without the scenery of midwestboyinla.

Posted Image

Posted Image

some screens can be found here

Download

Edited by Loser_nerd, 28 December 2005 - 12:54 PM.

• egg_head%s's Photo
    I'm not gonna download this because of what i see on the pic there's fucking crappy scenery...
  • Carl%s's Photo
    Are you kidding?! This scenery was made by one of this community's best scenery makers, MidwestBoyInLA. It can be found here, but you have to be a member of RCT Mart to get to this page.
  • trav%s's Photo

I'm not gonna download this because of what i see on the pic there's fucking crappy scenery...

View Post

:nod:
  • MasterOfDisaster%s's Photo
    i know the hp scenery isn't that bad.
    i deleted them a while ago
    so i don't want 'em.
    but from the screen it seems ok!
    6.5/10
  • Xenon%s's Photo
    Sweet park. I'm not really a fan of HP scenery but this was pretty good. Some of the structures were a little blocky though.
  • Magnus%s's Photo

Are you kidding?!  This scenery was made by one of this community's best scenery makers, MidwestBoyInLA.  It can be found here, but you have to be a member of RCT Mart to get to this page.

View Post

I really don't know if i should laugh at you or get angry.

If we are talking about good or great objects creators there are three names:
    - AE
    - Toon
    - Fisherman

maybe cougar (sp?) aswell, because of the great waterobjects he made, but that's already a long while ago.

What makes their objects good is that they fit into the game. you can combine them with existing objects and you can use the objects for various themes and not only for one theme.

Apart from the custom rides that look ok (didn't test them ingame) i can really find no good objects on the site you are linking to.
  • Carl%s's Photo
    You can combine MidwestBoyInLA's objects with existing scenery too. You are just too stupid to figure out how.

Many you walked right into that one, idiot. 8@

EDIT:
    Also, I did not say that MidwestboyInLA's objects were better than AE, Toon, or Fishermans. I think that AE, Toon, and Fisherman all make the best objects in the community and I have told them so on many occasions. I did not want to make this into a ranking war, I didn't think that was appropriate. In fact I know its not.

I was just complimenting someone who makes good work, and you have to come attack me for that? Are you unbalanced!?! Is it your opinion that my compliment was inappropriate or something along those lines? Well you can take your opinion and shove it back up your ass where it belongs! I have had it with people like you attacking me for no reason!

EDIT2:
    The bottom line to all of this is I was just defending loser_nerd and MidwestBoyInLA from this:

fucking crappy scenery...

What the fuck kind of comment is that?

Edited by ride_exchanger, 29 December 2005 - 10:49 AM.

• JJ%s's Photo

Well you can take your opinion and shove it back up your ass where it belongs! 

View Post

:X - magnus wasn't attacking you... and there was a reason. :birthday:
  • Carl%s's Photo
    First of all joshie, why the fuck are you quoting a post directly about yours? Dont you know who to use the quote button YET?

Second of all, he was clearly attacking somebody, so if it wasnt me, then who was it, genius?
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo

First of all joshie, why the fuck are you quoting a post directly about yours?  Dont  you know who to use the quote button YET?

Second of all, he was clearly attacking somebody, so if it wasnt me, then who was it, genius?

View Post

1. Quoting the post you're replying too, even if it's directly overhead, is actually the correct way.

2. Magnus was not attacking anyone. Merely saying that the HP scenery isn't the best.

Calm the fuck down, dumbass.

Back on topic:

Just looking at the screens you showed, this is sub-standard work. All comments about the scenery aside, this only looks reasonably good because of the scenery used. The architectural forms aren't that great.... the layouts are awkward.

Something else I noticed: with the exception of foliage, is there ANY standard scenery in this park?

-ACE
  • Carl%s's Photo
    Quoting the post you're replying too, even if it's directly overhead, is NOT the correct way.

I really don't know if i should laugh at you or get angry.

^ THIS is attacking ME! Everybody clear on that now?

ACEfanatic02, kiss my ass you punk ass little bitch.

Edited by ride_exchanger, 29 December 2005 - 11:24 AM.

• trav%s's Photo
    Calm down r_e, this is NE, get used to the fact that we don't like scenary that you can't fit into any old park. We don't like scenary where it has to be used all the way throughout the park to look right.

Also, quoting the post, even if it's directly overhead is the correct way.
  • laz0rz%s's Photo

View Post

>.< I see a ban...

Edited by laz0rz, 29 December 2005 - 12:13 PM.

• Richie%s's Photo
    To be honest i laughed when i saw your post about one of the best object makers. Sure he can make scenery, but it looks nothing like the origional RCT stuff, it just doesnt fit in with anything that was in the origional game. This is why the best object makers are toon/fisherman. Also people like Kumba/magnus/phatage make more usful objects, that dont stand out like a sore thumb.

Posted Image
  • Levis%s's Photo
    well some of the things Midwestboy created for the disneyland project fit really nice into the game ;) (that canvas theme for example).
  • Carl%s's Photo
    Actually, the canvas awnings were Fishermans' creations :lol: But the Disney Project Main Street Pack (by MWBINLA) had some really nice pieces that can be used on pretty much any main street for any park.

Edited by ride_exchanger, 29 December 2005 - 01:22 PM.

• trav%s's Photo
    Lmao. That proves everything really.
  • Carl%s's Photo
    ^ Yeah I know right. I guess I cant win this one...
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo

View Post

Where the fuck did that come from?

You are taking this shit way to fucking personally, dude. Count to 100 before you post. Go out and get laid. Loosen the fuck up.

Prick.

-ACE

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading