(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / A new park

• Carl%s's Photo
    ACE, you really are a fucking little punk ass bitch. And if I ever met you in person, I'd split your skull with a lead pipe, and I'd have alot of fun doing it too.

Edited by ride_exchanger, 29 December 2005 - 01:33 PM.

• ACEfanatic02%s's Photo

ACE, you really are a fucking little punk ass bitch.  And if I ever met you in person, I'd split your skull with a lead pipe, and I'd have alot of fun doing it too.

View Post

Might I ask why you're trying to start shit with me?

-ACE
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

ACE, you really are a fucking little punk ass bitch.  And if I ever met you in person, I'd split your skull with a lead pipe, and I'd have alot of fun doing it too.

View Post

look out fellas, real badass here. he has fun beating people up. :X

the park looks interesting, but i won't download it because i don't want all that shit filling up my folder.
  • JJ%s's Photo

look out fellas, real badass here.  he has fun beating people up. :X

the park looks interesting, but i won't download it because i don't want all that shit filling up my folder.

View Post

hey dude :mantis:
  • Casimir%s's Photo

ACE, you really are a fucking little punk ass bitch. And if I ever met you in person, I'd split your skull with a lead pipe, and I'd have alot of fun doing it too.

View Post

I don't think there is ANY need to argue about scenery pieces of a computer game. Calm down, especially ride_exchanger! A computer game isn't worth splitting anyones skull in two pieces.

I hope my opinion is understandeable...

B²T: Sorry, it looks Ok for me.
    But I won't download it, too...
    I just don't like this scenery...
    But if anyone could list the dat-names of all the scenery pieces, I'd download it and test it^^
    Don't take it amiss, it's nothing personally, Loser nerd

Well, could we go back to the topic now? And all of you, please...
    I don't wanna play mod or admin but this is a thing that I can't bear...

Edited by MiFuNe, 29 December 2005 - 03:04 PM.

• Loser_nerd%s's Photo
    you guys are realy taking this to far, ill i wanted was some constructive criticizm. And MiFuNe they are HPARCH1 through HPWITCH and there a couple custom rides in there by him too. Thanks for giving it a look.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Well, I'm missing at least the file

HPRDBOAT/0056F5098BAC185B

Where can I download the custom rides?
  • Loser_nerd%s's Photo
    its in the fifth post down http://www.rctmart.c...owtopic=72&st=0
  • MidwestBoyInLA%s's Photo
    Sweet Jesus you guys need to grow up. All of you (and yes, you too r_e). I know not eveyone likes the HP scenery; who really cares? I got over caring what others think of me (especially in cyberspace) a long time ago.

What I find funny is those of you who have alter-egos (or even same usernames) at RCT*Mart and then decide to bash us here. Whatever. Grow up.

If you're looking for the HP custom rides, they don't import with the scenario (it's a bug that's been encountered by many custom ride makers and seems to apply to tracked custom rides). The ride .DATs are in the same download as the park, or you can find them separately in my download section at RCT*Mart.
  • newk%s's Photo
    well......

i liked the park.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Hopefully this can return to the topic.
    I guess the lessons here are:
    1. Don't be a bitch about someone's work
    2. Don't be a bitch in return
    3. Don't be a bitch.

It's boring.
    Now back on topic.
  • MudBlood%s's Photo
    HA HA HA HOLLY SHIT!!!

don't you just love a good fight?

I hate those HP peaces but I can see that you used them well in some of your structures... good job anyway :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading