Ask the Experts / How do you guys do it?

• GuestMike%s's Photo
    I'm new to the game and to this site. I'm overwhelmed by the parks and coasters that have been built. How do you guys get the money to do this stuff?!?!?!

Are you making your own scenarios or is there a cheat which creates a blank slab on which to work?

Any help would be aprecciated.

Later, Mike
  • RRP%s's Photo
    well u need a patch (the drexler) then you can use trainers etc to get money or you can then play a flat park with lots of money.............aim me and ill give u them when my computers fixed.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Well first of all, if you're using RCT2 than there isn't really anything you can download. Just use the in-game scenario editor to make yourself a flatland map and enable as many rides as the game will allow and turn off money. That should get you started. If you're using the original RCT though, then there's a lot of stuff you must download:

1. Download the Drexler Patch. This is very important as nothing else will work without it.

2. Download one of the many 'flatland' maps. I used one of the ones from CrazyUs Coasters but a simple search should find more. These maps have all rides enables, tons of money to build with, and all land owned.

3. Download a trainer. Here are some of the best for Loopy Landscapes:
    -Oblivion's BEAST Trainer is so useful it has it's own topic here at NE. Definately download this though it takes some time to learn how to use it fully.
    -The DragonsIOA Trainer useful for more basic functions such as changing the weather or burying food stalls. THis is easier to use than the BEAST and may be more useful to you as you start out.
    -The TRG Swiss Army Knife This duplicates many of the features of the previous two trainers but also offers a handy fix park feature which may help to clear up erorr messages which the other two cannot fix.

4. Start building, you can look at the parks and screenshots posted around this site for ideas or ask questions in the BEAST forum to find out how to merge rides or build custom scenery stuff. That's about all there is to it. Good luck.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    and theres an rct2 trainer on kazaa
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    WME...i have like 6 RCT2 trainers

lol

this is a funny thread...anywayz

yea get some trainers...i could send you some if you contact me
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo

WME...i have like 6 RCT2 trainers

Do any of those trainers do anything useful? The only one I bothered to download was a scenario trainer which supposedly allows you to select unlimited rides and objects but half the stuff I select doesn't show up in the scenario.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    most only work with american versions of the game.. and i dont have that.. the one on kazaa works for me but only gets u lots of money.. but with the editor and all.. thats all u really really need.. but gigaforce, if u do have some that work plz send them to me.. thnks in advance..

Tags

• No Tags
  • Enter multiple tags, separate by commas

Members Reading