Pro Tour 2 / A message to all PT2 people

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I've noted this on top of the forums, however, I'll repeat:

A note to all Pro Tour 2 participants. Please make sure your entries are NOT exported. Do NOT export scenery. If you changed entrance gates to another type (i.e. invisible gates), be sure to include the corresponding .dat file in your .zip file submission.

Pro Tour 2 DUE on January 25, 2006.

iris2486@bellsouth.net

NE is low on space, so we want to make the file downloads small. You should all have the PT2 bench anyway, which has all the scenery. If not, download it. Theoretically, each entry should have the exact same object data pieces as the next, with the exception of anyone who might have used a custom entry gate (like me). In that case, we're allowing you to include the object data file of that scenery piece.

I only say this because if you included a custom message to open up your park, but exported all scenery (thus blowing the file up to like 9 megs), we'll have to resave your park unexported, and this may inadvertantly erase your message if it ends before we can pause the game.

So yeah, just letting everyone know.

If you have questions, post here. Obviously, this message doesn't really apply to LL players.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Should people like me, who didn't unexport, re-sent it?
    And btw, if you pause the game, and re-save it unexported, the welcome message should stay..

SF

Edited by Six Frags, 24 January 2006 - 06:45 AM.

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    The welcome thing was for people like posix who are fickle about how it appears. :p

If you've already sent it in, then it's up to you if you want to resend it. If you don't, I'll resave for you, I guess.
  • posix%s's Photo
    ... and kill the message.
    you better resend, six frags :nod:
  • egg_head%s's Photo
    1:0 for posix...
    Poor Canonball-Message. :(
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Done :)

SF
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    See, this is what I meant by posix being prissy. Better to not give me the chance to screw it up for you. :p

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading