General Chat / What's your Sexuality?

Specify Which One

• Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    Nobody's gonna make you say it. No offensive comments are allowed directed against someone's sexuality in this topic. If you do not agree, do not reply.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    What's the difference between "straight" and "heterosexual," I wonder.

Anyway.
    I prefer to call myself "spiritual but not religious."
  • X250%s's Photo
    Straight.

-X-
  • J K%s's Photo
    Straight.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    Three of the choices apply to me.
  • SenZ%s's Photo
    Wait. What's metrosexual? Does that mean that you only like Metropole or what?

I'm straight.

Edited by Michael, 29 January 2006 - 12:49 PM.

• penguinBOB%s's Photo
    same as wme...
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    please explain pbog and wme, i see no way that is possible?
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

Wait. What's metrosexual? Does that mean that you only like Metropole or what?

View Post

it's when you act/dress/whatever like you're gay, but are straight.

i'm straight.
  • Splash-0%s's Photo
    Straight.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo

it's when you act/dress/whatever like you're gay, but are straight.

i'm straight.

View Post

Honestly, that is totally not the definition of it. Or atleast, to me. It's any straight (and thus heterosexual, bruckner, making three) man that takes pride in his appearance and the things that have to do with it. Though some people would call that 'gay' i think most are far over that, right?
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    eh, that's just from what i've seen.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Everyone's appearance matters to them.
    If you say it doesn't, you're lying.

So does that mean everyone is a metrosexual? No. Metrosexuals are dudes who wear high fashion shit and have things like man-purses.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    I voted other. I don't really know why ???

Ah yes, and Jelly, I disagree, man-purses seem more popular with the punk-rockerz these days, what with all the space for pins and patches, you know.
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    I pay 40 quid each time I get my hair done, I go gym every day, and I have expensive tastes....... Does that make me gay? If so I guess I'm Metrosexual as I dont find guys sexually attractive.
  • newk%s's Photo
    straight
  • postit%s's Photo
    I'd like to reiterate that there is no difference between straight and heterosexual
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Man purses, I've never seen one.
    3 for me.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

I voted other. I don't really know why ???

Ah yes, and Jelly, I disagree, man-purses seem more popular with the punk-rockerz these days, what with all the space for pins and patches, you know.

View Post

A valid point. Are messenger bags included as well? I say yes. Also, fuck pins. And patches. And people who write shit in glittery marker on their messenger bag/backpack/man-purse.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    I don't agree with the messenger bags, people actually need to use them if they ride bikes; also, they work better for some.

Ok fine! I have a messenger bag and I like it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading