Park Wars / Slightly angry

• Nic%s's Photo
    Next month, can you release all the parks at the SAME time?

Last month was unfair, mainly because none of the parks released first could set any records without an unreleased park beating it because its seen the record early.

This was evident in a few later released parks and its just not fair that other parks have to suffer just because their oppostion can't get their park out quickly enough.

P.S Where did the tallest/fastest shuttle award go?
  • iris%s's Photo
    I agree really, and I'll work on it.
    I mean, we sent out Devil's Advocate for tallest/fastest, and then FujiQ turns around and makes Godzilla.
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    I agree to. Although, even though Godzilla is the fastest, I dont see where you are getting the fact that it is the tallest. DA is a little bit taller than Godzilla.... unless you arnt going by the hight marks and instead are subtracting the ground level from that mark... other than that I dont see how you got Godzilla to be tallest.
  • DragonInferno%s's Photo
    Iris, is this why our park hasn't gotten released? Are you holding it off till the end of the month?

~Dragon :t2: ~
  • DippyDoodle%s's Photo
    Ok its December 1st- PAST NOVEMBER!!!!!!! pleez release the parks!!
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    lol.....the deadline isnt this month....it is next
  • natelox%s's Photo
    gigaforce...what do u mean? from what i understand 2003 (real time) marks the end of parkwars, and another 'year (parkwars time) will end soon.
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    That is nobodies fault but your own. Do not send your park in right away. Do you think Cedar Point was pissed when Steel Dragon 2000 opened a few months later. I would think so.
  • intamin101%s's Photo
    LOL. Oh yeah. Nagashima Spa Land just threw together a record breaking coaster in 2 months. You can't just do that. It takes years to build a coaster of that size, and it is very difficult to get it approved. The Japanese have incredibly strict laws concerning the height of structures. They must have a lot of supports and be engineered very well because of the earthquakes. You can't just add 20 or so feet like Magnum XL 200 did at the last minute. It would take more than 2 months to get that approved. The fact is, Steel Dragon would have been 318ft or whatever it is, whethere MF was built or not.
  • GigaForce%s's Photo

gigaforce...what do u mean? from what i understand 2003 (real time) marks the end of parkwars, and another 'year (parkwars time) will end soon.

Nevermind...

Iris said that he wasnt gonna take our park for the month of November....so December is the next collection time...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading