Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo
    OMFG.

LLLL.

-ACE
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    i think it looks a little too much like your previous works. it's a little late to change that now, though. still, it's good work. keep it up.
  • gir%s's Photo
    ^ Agreed, and it looks like the architecture throughout the park is too similar, just colored differently or decorated with different fences. Glad to see LL in action though.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    So Fatha it isn't even funny.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    his style has always reminded me more of ozone than fatha', really.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    how can someone remind you more of ozone than fatha, when it's essentially the same thing?

or are styles so well defined that when ozone tries to use what fatha had created, throws in some tricks from rrp, pyro and me that there's a new 'style'?

I think fact of the matter is, when you notice these 'styles' it's basically calling it monotonous parkmaking. You learn a trick about making buildings and theming look good and you keep on doing it the entire park, that's really what makes a style. Never been too much a fan of fatha's parks (or atleast, not tropico horizons back in the day) and i think this would be the reason. Great parks make individual buildings, that stand out from each other. Then the individual buildings need to create a whole, but the focus should never just be on the whole.

probably too far in, the screens are quaint but nothing special.
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Im sorry but that looks nothing like my parks....even the old ones.

As for the screens, they are decent, but they seem like everything else LL has produced.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    I dont care if they have been produced before though. I like it when people go all out like you Fatha and try to create new ways of building in LL but its nice just to see some nice LL park being worked on still. Just nice classic building because its fun and it looks good. I think it looks fine. It does remind me of OZONE though. But its still nice to see another and another LL park being made.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    i think it's the foliage that reminds me of ozone, wme. not sure why though.

actually, his work with the castle textures reminds me other entrance type area in dga. with the horse races.
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    Sure this may look like an old tropico, but I feel that at least in these screens I have a much easier time imagining that I'm in the park than the previously mentioned. I'm not the biggest fan of architecture that doesn't look like real buildings, but I am enjoying the atmosphere because I can experience it more than just looking at it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading