(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Heka Gigantes - Corkscrew Coaster

• Tycoonman%s's Photo
    Here is Heka Gigantes. It's a small corkscrew coaster, with lots of vegetation.

Screenshots - By ride_exchanger

Download
  • ekimmel%s's Photo
    Here's a few screenshots...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Tycoonman%s's Photo
    Thanks Rick!
  • X250%s's Photo
    Some of your archy looks pretty neat, and there is quite a nice atmosphere within the screens. I'll have to download and check this coaster out.

-X-
  • Tycoonman%s's Photo
    It's probally not as good as it looks, but thanks for the kind comment.

Tycoonman
  • eman%s's Photo
    Im just gonna be brief with this.
    The coaster itself was a very nice layout, but it could have done with custom supports. The vegetation was ok, but a bit too overdone and underhtought IMO, it just appeared hurried for the mostpart, but like I said it still came out pretty well. The archy was the major downpoint. You had some great building shape and roofing patterns, but your buildings all seemed much too bland and boring. You should try to incorporate more details into your buildings, and get some more texture variation rather than having one kind of a wall per building. Overall, it was still quite nice, and the coaster layout was excellent. Keep working on the archy and you could definitely have yourself some great work. Thanks for sharing this! :biggrin:
  • Tycoonman%s's Photo
    Thanks eman, I'll work harder on my scenery skills!

Tycoonman
  • RCTtom%s's Photo
    Hey that's pretty good!. I love the architecture and the corkscrew rollercoaster!. Nice atmosphere as well!. You did a great job on the rollercoaster Tycoonman!. :)
  • Carl%s's Photo
    Great work, Tycoonman. Once again, glad to have you on the RCTA team.

Edited by ride_exchanger, 25 April 2006 - 07:40 PM.

• Tycoonman%s's Photo
    Thanks guys, I apperciate the comments!

Tycoonman

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading