(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Scrapped Park

• Trajan%s's Photo
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/90sxmv

Take a look, sorry for the no screens.
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo
    Meh... not much there.

Some nice architecture - especially that station. The corkscrew was ok, but bland.

-ACE
  • Trajan%s's Photo
    Any tips for improving the coaster?
  • posix%s's Photo
    please get screens done that show up either directly in your post or provided with direct links.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    I took a quick look at this last night.

It lacks substance, in both the coaster and surroundings, even though you say it is unfinished. I found the coaster quite boring actually. It was slow-paced on a really short layout. I would try making your tracks longer, with more crossovers, inversions, elements and what not.

The rest was just, well, empty. Some of the buildings were ok I guess, but they felt disjointed to me. The station was a nice attempt, but the random array of shrubs and bushes that were magically up on its roofs took a lot away for me.

Keep at it, sir.
  • LoneMarine%s's Photo
    :iamwithstupid: (even though he's not stupid)
  • petrov%s's Photo

:iamwithstupid:  (even though he's not stupid)

View Post

WTF are you on about! lol

I wished you'd kept going at it, i really like the station but like the others say the coaster was too short and boring.

As for the foliage it felt rushed with not thought put into it.

Edited by petrov, 29 April 2006 - 09:57 AM.

• LoneMarine%s's Photo
    ^^I was saying that I agree with JKay! You really don't like me, do you? :'(
  • laz0rz%s's Photo

^^I was saying that I agree with JKay!  You really don't like me, do you?  :'(

View Post

Nobody does.
  • trav%s's Photo
    Woah, I'm pleasantly surprised. I liked it. I don't know why you scrapped it, and I wish you didn't because it reminds me of Thrillmatic for some reason.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading