H2H4 / H2H4 Schedule & Rules and Regulations

• JJ%s's Photo

What a realisitc vs. fantasy matchup btw

totally :D
  • mantis%s's Photo
    you're missing an 'e' from 'strangelove' and have the tigers' park down as 'twilight peaks'.

they look like good parks.
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    The strangelove park only gives me an error trapper. I didn't actually think somebody would make a real coaster that goes through somebody's unmentionables! For the record, the squirrel monkey was just a joke.

Edited by Ge-Ride, 19 July 2006 - 04:53 PM.

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Everything's not ready. Cork, if you want...you TRY posting the POLL.

I posted a test poll earlier, but I couldn't figure out a way to view results either.

Should I adminate Rich briefly? :lol:
  • riven3d%s's Photo
    sent you a pm Cork, hope that is what you need.
  • Ride6%s's Photo

The strangelove park only gives me an error trapper. I didn't actually think somebody would make a real coaster that goes through somebody's unmentionables! For the record, the squirrel monkey was just a joke.

Did you open the game paused? You do that by opening a different park, pausing the game then opening the park you want, when you open it it'll be paused then. At that point close all the rides and attactions, then you should be able to go through and view it, all the major rides are okay, I'm not sure what's with it.

Ride6
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I can view the park... as long as its paused. I tried the close all rides thing, but the moment I unpaused the game, the trapper error would hit.

So unfortunately, I can't see Cum Shot in all its motionistic glory. :p
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    mine didnt error trapper hmm
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    OK, you guys are all talking about the parks and what's in them, are they available for us riff raff to download and vote on? Evidently I can't see the thread where the downloads are available.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    They checked the site. The one that you can't view. :lol:

*sigh* everything's messed up (not seriously) :lol:
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    OK, that's fine. Just wanted to make sure that I wasn't actually missing something here in the forums.
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo

Did you open the game paused? You do that by opening a different park, pausing the game then opening the park you want, when you open it it'll be paused then. At that point close all the rides and attactions, then you should be able to go through and view it, all the major rides are okay, I'm not sure what's with it.

Ride6

I tried that and it worked. Thanks for the help.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    I know which park Kumba is going to vote for!! :lol: :lol:

:p
  • geewhzz%s's Photo

I know which park Kumba is going to vote for!! :lol: :lol:

:p

What a suprise that will be.

I viewed Internet City fine without pausing or anything. Weird.
  • yeshli2nuts%s's Photo
    These two parks imo are easily the best matchup yet. Internet City was mind blowing, just incredible, although the only thing holding it back was lack of park layout. The other park I really liked too, just the perfect looking traditional amusement park with lots of little details I liked, like the queue lines fit for peeps. My vote will come when the poll gets made...

BTW, the park working fine for me, I got no errors.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Yeah, best match-up def.
    It's both extremes matched up against each other; Fantasy Vs Realism..

I always love to see realism done properly, so my vote is already made.

Masters edition indeed.

SF
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo
    Woah. This is close.

Internet City is brilliant - but not all that refined, imo, whereas Kayte Ridge was brilliant and beautiful.

Vote goes to the Tigers - by a very, very thin margin. Hell, might even change before the poll goes up.

-ACE
  • super rich%s's Photo
    My vote will defo go to strangelove, the other park was good for a realism but the ideas in the fantasy park were wicked.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    I'm impressed.
  • ekimmel%s's Photo
    Seems a little ironic that the internet park won't open, doesn't it? I'll comment more when we get the real topic.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading