(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Unfinished Park

• trav%s's Photo
    Hi. I decided to release this, as I don't think I'll ever finish it, and I haven't released anything since like, last October/November.

Parts of this park are up to a year old (The Red, white and gold area) and other parts are a month, maybe two, old (The entrance area and the invert area). I do believe this has one of the best mine themes ever built in it, which is why I'm going to basically mimic the area in my new park, but even better. So the mine area is copyrighted... :rolleyes:

Also, thanks to Postit for his guest spot in this.

The Lost Isle - 2005-2006

Posted Image

Thanks.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    Well to be honest the only area even worth looking at was the area with the wooden coaster. I thought this was a beatutiful area for what it was. Would've looked nice finished. The wooden coaster area had such a nice atomosphere though. I loved the landscape around the coaster and the tree mix was great. The buildings were all smashed together with little path but I liked it for some reason.

The layouts of your coasters and even the wooden one were a little weird and slow. Like there should've been certain spots where they should've stopped but you had it keep going and it went too slow.

Overall, yea I think it sucked because all of your buildings and all looked the same in areas, just different colors. The white and brown ones def. did. But I liked that one area. Keep workin though, because theres a lotta potential to be something great. It just needs to work as a whole.
  • postit%s's Photo
    The mine area is amazing.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    I thought this looked pretty nice. I was not the biggest fan of the coaster layouts but for the most part the architecture was fairly nice.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading