• supertrooper%s's Photo
    ok....here:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.fileupyou...Apex Valley.zip

Edited by supertrooper, 25 May 2006 - 09:43 AM.

• posix%s's Photo
    and with a screen please.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I think he put a link to some screens in the ad district. The double topic release is a bit unorthodox though so I guess that's why it's confusing.
  • supertrooper%s's Photo
    yeah...sorry about the unorthodox-ness. I just don't generally do alot of advertising because I find it tiresome, but I figured more people look at the advertising section than the released parks section, so....I advertised just a bit.

Edited by supertrooper, 25 May 2006 - 11:11 AM.

• CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    I gotta say... I really liked this park. This is my kind of style and I really liked the way this was done. The architecture was very pleasant and had a pretty high detail level all the way through. The coasters were very nice as well. Great job... I really hope to see you do more like this.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Wow, I must say I am still impressed with your realism in the park. ^_^
  • JKay%s's Photo
    Nifty little park ST. Slightly cliche, but not to the point that I didn't enjoy it. All the coasters were really good. I especially liked the woodie "Warrior" in the far corner. Come to think of it, there wasn't one coaster I didn't like.

There really wasn't much I didn't like about the park. The theming was realistic, yet somewhat boring. I can tell you built this for "fun" and I kinda admire that.

Other little bits I liked:
    -the ferris wheel perch over the log flume
    -the custom supports for the chair lift
    -peep-friendliness

Thanks for the park ST. I enjoyed exploring it!
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    Damn, I really wanna see this but I can't open it. Did you use any custom rides?
  • JDP%s's Photo
    I was good but a bit dissapointing when it came to your coasters. A lot of times, they really slowed down and went really slow, which is unrealistic and a big turn off for me. For example, your green coaster (B&M) before going into the cobra roll goes really slow over the hill. Same thing kind of happend with Warrior. But anyway the coasters i do like for the park, is the woodie at the top left, Boa Constrictur, The inverted, and the flying... yeah i think thats basicly it though.

Give it maybe about a 8/10...
    -JDP
  • supertrooper%s's Photo

Damn, I really wanna see this but I can't open it. Did you use any custom rides?

View Post

I used the PT bench, so if you have that, it should work fine.

Thanks for the comments.
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    Alright, I got to check this out after I downloaded the PT2 bench, and it was a pretty fun park to look at. It really grew on me over the time I looked at it. I think that it wasn't so much the coasters but the coaster colors that were a turn off. I really disliked the color of the flyer especially. The coasters I found to be very good. My favorites were probably Warrior and Puma, followed closely by Boa Constrictor. As JKay said, you could tell that this was a "just for fun park," and thats fine. Gave me something to do for a little while.

I also would say around 8/10
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Oooh, missed this one. will check it out when I have time Trooper.
  • rK_%s's Photo
    nice little park you have here. warrior is one sick wooden coaster, has an amazing flow, props on that.

edit: i just noticed the steeple chase as a landscaping border, nice touch.

Edited by Alchemist L7, 29 May 2006 - 06:38 PM.

• Metropole%s's Photo
    Really nice park Supertrooper. Loved the charming amusement park feel to it. The coaster layouts were all pretty good, with the Large woodie being the best in my opinion. Some nice architecture and some cool little ideas. Nice little park, and certainly enjoyable to view.

Metro 8)
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I liked it a lot. Some of the little facades were really well done. I think the coaster in the corner with all the little helices and the cave was my favorite. Great job.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading