H2H4 / ChillerHockey Blacklisted/Replaced

• iris%s's Photo
    JKay will be replacing ChillerHockey33 with Mama Bear. Chiller has also eliminated himself from any participation in H2H this year as well as in future years for dropping out.
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    The right person sure got the spot. Good luck in h2h, Mama Bear!
  • JKay%s's Photo
    Now I have two females on my team. I hope my wife doesn't get jealous. :lol:

Iris, big thanks for handling that so expeditiously.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    You win a spotlight, get an amazing park in your mailbox and pick up a chick all in the same day, wow, your the man, no doubt about it ;)
  • rK_%s's Photo
    lmao, i bet shes hot!, she has some serious skill though.

Edited by Alchemist L7, 29 May 2006 - 09:46 PM.

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Called it (in the team forum). :D

(btw, Alchie, Mama Bear's old enough to be... well, your mom)
  • trav%s's Photo
    Bah. I thought I was in with a chance then :/.
  • super rich%s's Photo
    Same here lol. For getting into H2H that is.

Edited by super rich, 30 May 2006 - 08:17 AM.

• Todd Lee%s's Photo
    It's great to see that Mama has gotten in.... she deserves it!
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    and titan was telling me to pick him, heh.

go me ;P.
  • Titan%s's Photo
    Eh, good thing you'd never listen to me... :p
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Is there any reason ChillerHockey dropped out? Cos it's a shame for him (his adverts look good). Still, it's good to see Mama Bear in the competition - now we get to see some collabos that aren't T&M ;)
  • rK_%s's Photo

Called it (in the team forum).  :D

(btw, Alchie, Mama Bear's old enough to be... well, your mom)

View Post

haha, i know, that was the point of the joke.

and why did chiller drop out?

Edited by Alchemist L7, 30 May 2006 - 05:26 PM.

• FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    i have a question. Is ChillerHockey banned for participating in any other H2Hs in the future because he dropped out or is it the reason he dropped out that he is banned from all future H2H.

FK+Coastermind
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    he is blacklisted because he dropped out. that's your punishment for dropping out of the contest.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    That's one of the few things about this site that I've always thought of as rather unfair.

Edited by Panic, 01 June 2006 - 08:31 PM.

• iris%s's Photo
    Funny, I think it's probably the most fair thing at the entire site.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    I mean I have a couple of qualms with it - like what if your schedule changes unexpectedly so that you now can't do it, but all evidence ran to the contrary when you signed up; or you originally thought you could barely do it because of schedule, make like one park, but now something else has come up that tips things over the edge and makes any participation impossible? Then you're screwed because of something you couldn't have foreseen. I'm not saying this applies to Chiller, but it might apply to someone. Number two, it's basing your ability to participate over like the next couple of years on your ability to participate over the next couple months, which I always thought was kind of disproportionate. Number three, I think the danger of being passed over next time around because you've proven yourself unreliable should be enough of a penalty to motivate people to stay. I mean, I understand why it's fair, but it is in a very tough sense that kind of distorts that in my opinion.

Just my two cents.

Edited by Panic, 01 June 2006 - 11:46 PM.

• RCTFAN%s's Photo
    exactly what happened to me last time.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I think it's probably the only place the line could be drawn to make sure people don't just lazily drop out all over the place.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading