General Chat / malta??

• Sparker9014%s's Photo
    So, as luck would have it I'm moving to Tukey this July. Can't say im thrilled but I'm down for a new experience. I still have to go to school, not much of a surprise, but it turns out the international school in Turkey dosn't have an IB program and in pretty sure I want to go to college in America. Anywho, I'll get to the point, due to the school situation I'm off to Valleta, Malta....

....anyone ever been? From what I've seen off the internet it looks beautiful, and I'm certainly sold. I think I'm just looking for some advice on the place, someone elses opinion, thanks.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Well i've never been, but my father was born there and he's turned out alright...
    From what I hear it's a lovely place with some great weather.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    The quote in your sig is great. Tomorrow Never Knows is an amazing song.

As for Malta, I saw a picture of it once hanging up in a pizza restaurant and it looked quite nice.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    IB blows ass and half the schools in America don't accept it.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Yeah I've been to Malta a few years back. Very very nice, but they had quite a lot of construction works when I was there.
  • Sparker9014%s's Photo
    Thanks, its given me a little better attitude to the place. Well not the IB one but the other's. If anyone has been to the place just post something, I'd appreciate it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading