General Chat / Come On England!!

• super rich%s's Photo
    English only topic.
    COME ON ENGLAND!
  • X250%s's Photo
    C O M E __O N __E N G L A N D!!!

I'm soo excited, my house is basically converted into one giant England flag! :p

-X-
  • PBJ%s's Photo
    i say it gonne be 2-0 for england... i hope so so i get the full points in the bet i made at work :p
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Magnus. This is the english supporters thread ;)
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Well here we go.
    gonna be a close one i reckon
    england always underperform lol.
    They should win though. 4-0 last time we met.

edit: not a bad start hey? :p 1-0 after 4 mins
  • trav%s's Photo
    Lmao, 1-0 to England after 2 minutes....
  • Richie%s's Photo
    lol am i the only person in the country who has no interest at all in the world cup? I used to love football
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Well it's certainly crept up on me a bit. I watched the first half - pretty scrappy. Maybe it's premature deciding the game is over now, but it was pretty mundane...
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    nah my dads the least patriotic man in the world lol :p
    dont think he could care less
    hes watching the tennis in the other room

Been a pretty laclustre match. weve had some good chances but nothing spectacular. We need gerrard or lampard to smack one in from 30yards :)
  • trav%s's Photo
    The bloody ref is shit too...
  • JJ%s's Photo

lol am i the only person in the country who has no interest at all in the world cup? I used to love football

View Post

No. I hate football. My parents are annoying me downstairs. They're watching the shite and shouting from time to time :'(

I liked football when I was 5(the last time)

Edited by JJ, 10 June 2006 - 08:14 AM.

• J K%s's Photo
    I love football so so much. Come on England!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Sven really is a weird manager.
    The 4 5 1 formation leaves crouch on his own up front. and we dont have any chance of getting a 2nd. were sitting back waiting for paraguay to come at us.

And why oh why are we playing hargreaves again.....

man i want some of the stuff Sven and the Ref are smoking lol
  • Magnus%s's Photo

The bloody ref is shit too...

View Post

lol
    That's just because you can't stick to the official Fifa rules.

Congrats on winning, but if you go on playing like that even Germany has a chance to beat you. :lol:
  • petrov%s's Photo
    Well we won but pretty poor match.

if you ask the question, will England win the world cup, you look at that performance and the answer would be no. such a disappointing second half, and why bring walcott when were not going to play him! soooo annoying!

it'll be interesting to see how we play against a decent team like sweden.

the referee was awful, geographically mexico is pretty close to paraguay! lol
  • Leighx%s's Photo
    Yes fucking have it!!!!!!!!!

Poor second half, but we WON!!!

:D
  • mantis%s's Photo
    against Paraguay. PARAGUAY.
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Lol i agree to a certain extent but the ref was crap. He may of been sticking to the rules but come on. Decisions like the indirect free kick against the goalie for holding it for too long.

The only ref ive ever known to give that.

And how about giving Gerrard a yellow card for a foul but not giving a free kick for it?

Or why stop players taking water from the side of the pitch when its 30degrees out.

I couldnt understand his decisions half the time.

Our 1st half was good. the 2nd half was shocking lol. but i blame that entirely on Svens desisions.
  • X250%s's Photo
    Paraguay are a very good team Mantis, they always qualify from the South America qualifiers each time, which is easier said than done. Both teams played poor imo, and also the ref, who had a striking resemblance to Freddy Mercury...

-X-
  • J K%s's Photo
    We won!!!! Good result, not such a good second half though.

Go-head ENGLAND

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading