(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Mayan Gardens

• lightkeeper%s's Photo
    Mayan Gardens is now open to the public!

Posted Image

In the middle of the Yucatan Lies an abandoned Mayan City, a great temple, and a mysterious hall of talking stones. Come find the adventure this summer, at Mayan Gardens!

Order tickets now!
    The above link is to the peepless Mayan Gardens, if you wish to download the version with peeps, visit my thread at rctrevalutions.com

Here are a few pics:

The Temple
    Posted Image

A bit of the city
    Posted Image

Full Park Map
    Posted Image
  • lightkeeper%s's Photo
    I have heard that some of you folks are having trouble openning Mayan Gardens, well, no need to fear, because the problem has been solved, it appears that, for some odd reason, Amazing earl's Jungle Cruise ride isn't exporting like a good little object.

So, all you need to do to open the park is to go download his jungle cruise ride at http://ae.rctspace.com/download004.htm

I hope you folks enjoy the park!

~Lightkeeper
  • eman%s's Photo
    Pretty good. The archy was lacking, it was generally unexciting and bland. However the temple was nice, the Virginia Reel was excellent, and I like your custom scenery A LOT. Thanks for sharing this, and I hope you continue making custom scenery as I liked the custom pieces featured in this park very much.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading