H2H4 / fuckers

• hpg%s's Photo
    After patiently waiting, it has reached the June 16 deadline as is still posted on the h2h4 site. And only now have I come to be told by tracidEdge, that the deadline has been pushed back a week.

You had plenty of time you fucks.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Blame JKay, WME, ride6 and Panic. They voted for it :p

Our parks done, I guess iris' team was looking good for week 1 also.
  • rK_%s's Photo
    jkay needed more time?!
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    That's one less suspect for first week contender....
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Everything that can delay a park has happened to our week 1 park.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Who cares? If you're being strict with people dropping out then you should be strict with the deadlines too. No park? No points.
  • RCTFAN%s's Photo
    I see where you are coming from but i still think it is deserved, this week extension.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    If anything, it adds more anticipation. That, and the parks will be more completed, so I don't see the big deal.

If you all knew the situation we had for week 1, you'dve asked for an extension too. I did what I had to as the Bandits captain :D

I am, however, opposed to any mid-season extensions.
  • posix%s's Photo
    guys, you should be happy if there happens to be a deadline that didn't need an extension. :|
  • Steve%s's Photo

If anything, it adds more anticipation.  That, and the parks will be more completed, so I don't see the big deal.

If you all knew the situation we had for week 1, you'dve asked for an extension too.  I did what I had to as the Bandits captain  :D

I am, however, opposed to any mid-season extensions.

View Post

Wait, you wouldn't be opposed to an extension now, but you would be mid-season? Isn't it technically the same situation in any case, regardless of when the extension is given? Hm.

I agree with mantis.
  • Xenon%s's Photo
    I say what's done is done. It's good for both sides. People that finished get a whole week to improve their already finished parks (or take some much needed time off :lol: ) and those that didn't finish, well, obviously they get to finish.
  • rainbow connection%s's Photo
    cool runnings and fuckups will obviously determine someone's opinion on this. in either case, this isn't the Special Olympics. the sun will rise.
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Why are yall mad?

If I were yall, id WANT to face a park, not get by on a no-show.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    ^ Truth.

Besides, if the captains voted in favor of it, why bicker?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading