H2H4 / Seeing H2H Team Forum Topic Problem Fixed

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I just spent about half an hour setting permission masks for all 61 H2H4 players. Well, 60 players and Iris.

If anyone has any problems with viewing the NE forums (i.e. forums that used to show up disappear, or new forums you've never seen before do appear), please let me know, and I'll fix it... on Sunday, since I'm gone tomorrow at Disneyland. Make sure to tell me what the problem is (what forum(s) you can't see and/or what new forums you can see now.

And make sure you're able to read and reply to stuff as well. There were a lot of boxes to check, and I might have accidentally missed one.
  • hobbes%s's Photo
    Thanks so much for doing this Corky.
    I'm reviewing the permissions to be safe, and it looks perfect.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I can't see any of the other forums that were locked, like the Admin wars one, and like 4 others that you may remember were at the top and bottom of the forum index.
  • Xenon%s's Photo
    I can't see the Group Stuff forum (not that I really care about it since it's all locked anyway :p ) and I can't see The Rest forum.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Yeah, the only thing is that I need to get Collabo people access back into the Collabo forums, and the rest, but right now, I'm too tired to figure it out, and I don't think it'll hurt if you're missing it for a few days. :p

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading