H2H4 / Cbass drops out of H2H4

• Magnus%s's Photo
    I had a chance to talk to him today and he asked me to forward this to you:

Cbass won't take part in H2H4 and will most likely not come back to NE (in the near future), because of being busy with a lot of other things in real life. He is very sorry and ashamed for breaking his promisses and commitments (especially to WME), which also is the reason he doesn't post this on his own. May this great parkmaker rest in peace.
  • egg_head%s's Photo
    damn. I hoped on some very good parks but oh well...
  • Ling%s's Photo
    Man, I would have hoped to see cBass's stuff, but... oh well (I might be somewhat new, but I do follow H2H as often as I can)
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    Well that answers a lot of questions. We were wondering what happened to him :(
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I feel bad, coz I took Tyandor from them and I think that was the only guy on the team he really wanted to work with, after that the team really did not seem right for him.

Well good luck with whatever you plan to do cBass, I hope you turn up again sometime.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    :'(

I was so close to drafting him too.

I wish him luck in whatever he does.
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    What a loss! cBass was a real talent and he would have made a great parkmaker for h2h4.
  • super rich%s's Photo
    Thats a bit of a loss to that team. Sure he will be back sometime.
  • hobbes%s's Photo
    yikes.
    that's a blow to our team.

press on men, press on.
  • Titan%s's Photo
    Well that stinks... our park was gonna rock this world too...

Now what?

We don't have to take a replacement do we?
  • Emergo%s's Photo

I feel bad, coz I took Tyandor from them and I think that was the only guy on the team he really wanted to work with, after that the team really did not seem right for him.

View Post

No need at all to feel bad, Kumba.

You really donĀ“t have to think/believe that someone who volunteers to enter H2H, can just have fun or will work for it when there is just and only one (1) other player in the team with whom he/she wanted to work with......he could not have known beforehand who would end up in the same team as he anyway and there are tons of other possibilities than H2H if you only want to work with one other player, especially for talented builders like cBass.....

But maybe this is your dramatic "Kumba-way" to be centering everything around yourself....?( :lol: )

So I am sure that for cBass the team was and still is perfectly allright......and he just has to do more important things in his life now.....

But ....eh....., now we both are guessing :D .........

Pity cBass did not have the balls to come and tell/clarify things himself.........had really expected more backbone of him, but that is how sometimes things go in life.....even if you did not expect it and people disappoint you......

Wishing Ferocious Tigers a great season nevertheless.... yes, losing cBass will absolutely be a disadvantage, but lucky enough there still are some good talents on the list to pick for you.....and wishing cBass all the luck and joy in his personal life that one could dream of......

Emergo
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    I'd personally go for 5dave or trav. They seem to be the players on the replacement list with the most promise.
  • J K%s's Photo
    5Dave or Senz they both have a hell of alot of talent. Im really sorry to hear about Cbass i wish him all the best. Also sorry to your team as it was a great loss but your players can only overcome this and show your strength.

Good luck guys.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    to bad of Cbass :( .
    I hope they will get a good replacement :) (personnaly I should of for SenZ ;) ).
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Hey, real life comes first man. Good luck with it.
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo
    ^ That's right, real life over RCT every day of the week.

cbass, you were a very talented parkmaker who knew how to put parks together. It's that simple. Good luck in whatever you do...but I am sure that you will be back here some day.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    That's the thing WME risked when picking his players. About 90% of his team is amazing, but that percentage is also the same in how reliable they probably are.
    Anyways, good luck Jon, and to WME as well. Heh heh heh.
  • hobbes%s's Photo
    w00t for me being in the 10%. :D
    btw, 90% reliability isn't too bad.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Oh, I meant unreliable. Well, I didn't know where I was going with that anyway.
    In anycase you're reliable, hobbester.:)
  • rK_%s's Photo
    he'll be back when everyone least expects it and release somthing that will make everyone forgot how long its been, until then, ill keep handing evil tissues.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading