• egg_head%s's Photo
    New Concept
    Since some people kept requesting me to upload this I will do.

Posted Image

The project was cancelled some time ago, some may recognize it from AD and I just wanted you to see this.

Posted Image

Oh and this is the download. Click on the link to get into the archive and download -> Fantasy Project - unfinished (egg_head).
    Have fun with it!
    egg :kiss:

Edited by egg_head, 22 June 2006 - 05:55 AM.

• Casimir%s's Photo
    *stunning*
    Maybe the best-ever custom cannon...
    ^^

I think I've never really begged for anything.
    But, eggy... PLEASE finish this! PLEASE!
  • Leighx%s's Photo
    A shame you wont be finishing this.
    As even though it was unfinished i really enjoyed looking at it. Lots of nice little details. And the sun area was very interesting. The time that went into the blood hunter ride shows. The layout of the park looked very well set out.
    Very thing was kneat and went well.
    Good job. (wish there was more).
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    Anything you release, I download it. :nod: Park looks great from the screens.

I'll edit this post once I find my RCT2 disc. :)

--RCTCA--
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    Whoa. That was amazing. You really should still finish it.
  • J K%s's Photo
    Ok well this park is everything i expected of it. Very creative, really nice areas.
    I loved every area alot except i did'nt get into the dragon one. It was just a bit bland imo. Amazing mine ride though and the dragon was the icing on the cake for that ride.

I loved The area with Shark in it. The archy was imaculate and the crane on the building was a really nice touch. I think you should of transfered this area to your solo as this would of fitted in perfectly. I also liked the custom port you did, it looked amazing.

I liked the Duelers area alot. The pagoda themeing you did was incredible and if that area was finished i think it would of been one of the best Japanese themes done so far. I thought the duelers did'nt duel as much as i wanted them to as one ride was a little bit late. Still it was a very good atempt.

I loved the sun influenced area. The electric lines was a nice touch. I thought you could of extended the area more because it was one of my favourites. The colour scheme was also really nice. I think it needed a big coaster to really make the area amazing.

I really liked it, i liked all of it infact. I cannot wait for your solo. Great work egg.

JK
  • Ling%s's Photo
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    wow
  • Ling%s's Photo
    hey, egg_head, I just took a look at the park, and I'm amazed! Why not try to finish it??
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Hey, cool ship. :D
    I'm not a fan of fantasy parks, but this one looks nice...finish it please.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    I have to admit, this is the first thing of yours I've downloaded. From the way that everyone else was raving, I must say I was expecting something better.

Most of the areas felt like they lacked life. I couldn't put my finger on why, but they felt monotonous, just more of the same.

I didn't like the purple-y area, reminded me too much of an Artist area that I can't remember.

The area with the blue coaster felt empty. There was hardly anything there! The coaster was ok, nothing I haven't seen before done better.

The area with the dragon was nice, because it looked as if you really wanted to make it. The architecture was slightly boring, but the ride was very good, nice details, I liked the dead dragon especially.

Nice lava flow in the corner, I liked that... :p As for the chinese area, I felt that the coasters were really lacking. They were very....normal, and on top of that they didn't even flow. They were disjointed, badly paced and poorly timed. However, this area gets my vote for favorite in the park for two reasons. Firstly, i've never seen those paths used so well before, they looked VERY nice. Secondly, that tiny snapshot of the screen where the exit paths come out of the building rates as one of my favorite little areas ever. I can really imagine being there.

Overall - slightly dissapointed by the hype, I understand that this is some old work, but I saw nothing here that sets you apart from anyone else of equal talent. You are obviously talented, and have an eye for what looks good, but I hope you can step up both your imagination and your ability to finish parks to boost you up to spotlight status. You have it in you, i'm sure.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    maybe it could be better if it were finished.
  • rK_%s's Photo
    this was one of the most creative parks i have seen in a long time, it had an amazing feel and i think the reason some area lacked life, as you said turtle, it that its unfinished in most spots, i think the ideas an concepts were put down amazingly well and the coasters were very nice and seemed to be placed perfectly against there surroundings, i really think you should finish this, its spotlight worthy in my opinion.
  • PBJ%s's Photo
    this is a sad day in RCT history.

A very sad day.! This is the best unfinished park i ever saw...

the coasters ara huge and amazing,
    the theming is like evry egg park great!

the new idea's where very well pulled off.

Egg, You made me thinking of doing a new park...
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    i've got to agree with turtle here. this just did not live up to the hype that all of you have given it. the park was well made, you do have great skill. but everything just bored me rather quickly. it didn't have that feature that draws people into it.

maybe you'll get it next time, because, like turtle said, if you nail that, you'll have a nearly spotlight quality park.
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo
    The theming and architecture were excellent, but the rides were lacking. The coasters just didn't LOOK good.

However, the adventure ride still has me drooling. Really great theming and a nice ride.

-ACE
  • eman%s's Photo
    IMO if you had finished this completely, it would have been an SRU at the very least. The ideas were great, and the execution was very nice as well. I can understand what Turtle and TE mean about the park not keeping up interest. but I think that was due to the fact that it was so incomplete. It's a shame you won't be finishing this one.
  • PBJ%s's Photo

....maybe you'll get it next time, because, like turtle said, if you nail that, you'll have a nearly spotlight quality park.

View Post

chance it to:

maybe you'll get it next time, because, like turtle said, if you nail that, you'll have a fully spotlight quality park.

;)
  • trav%s's Photo
    I have to agree with Turtle, the only thing that held my attention for more than a couple of minutes was the interactive mine train thing.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    a couple of people seem to be missing the fact that it's barely finished at all.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    it's not the fact that it's unfinished that makes it lackluster. i've looked a tdf a lot for being an unfinished park, that shit is beautiful. this park is missing the factor that that park has that keeps making me want to look at it. i just lose interest in it very quickly.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading