General Chat / Second(or maybe first) NE East Coast Meet

• minnimee85%s's Photo
    Taking the cue from the Disneyland meet, and someone's suggestion of an East Coast Meetup, I wondered if there was interest.

Id suggest CP, but thats just me..other suggestions, thoughts?
  • spiderman%s's Photo
    CP for an East Coast meetup?
  • yeshli2nuts%s's Photo
    Im on the East coast (NJ) and Cedar Point is about an 8 hour drive. CP would be for a midwest meet.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    yeah, what about Busch Gardens Williamsburg or something in Florida?
  • John%s's Photo
    I'm in the Midwest and Cedar Point is at least a 12-hour drive, if that makes you feel any better. ;)
  • Steve%s's Photo
    The Disneyland meet was more for people in the Southern CA area. Having a meet to strech across an entire coast seems kinda much. We should really stick to a more local area, like New England, since it's pretty small anyway and we have alot of NE's here.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Id be up for anywhere in Florida of coruse, maybe even SF:GA as I could maybe get in some poker in AC :SA:
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    bgw would be cool.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Don't go to Six Flags New England. That place is shit. Go to Canobie Lake.
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo
    doing it by regions definitely sounds like the best idea. SFNE or Canobie lake, whatever works, i'm cool with it.
  • John%s's Photo
    Has anyone been to SFNE this season? Supposedly since the new CEO took over there have been some vast improvements in customer service and whatnot at other parks, so I'm curious if anything has changed at that hellhole in Springfield. Last year when I went was probably the most disgusting display of white trashiness (well, with the exception of the College World Series) that I've ever seen.
  • sixflagsfreak56%s's Photo
    I hear Six Flags Great Adventure is a nice place...
  • minnimee85%s's Photo
    Well then maybe I should rephrase...those that could come to cp...
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo

Has anyone been to SFNE this season? Supposedly since the new CEO took over there have been some vast improvements in customer service and whatnot at other parks, so I'm curious if anything has changed at that hellhole in Springfield.  Last year when I went was probably the most disgusting display of white trashiness (well, with the exception of the College World Series) that I've ever seen.

View Post

lol, you haven't been to the southern midwest. but springfield sucked. lame town. i wanted my day back--boston was amazing.
  • MudBlood%s's Photo
    John... did you know that your sig is saying "ikhsikh" ?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading