General Chat / 1st post in a while

• Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Wow, its been a long time since I have posted at this site. Reason being, I've been busy with making Halo 2 videos,playing Xbox live a lot, weather related things, and doing graphics a lot as well.

It really cool to see you guys are still making Rct and Rct 2 parks. I've seen some of the latest work to come from this site and I must say I am still impressed at what you guys do here. I don't really play Rct or Rct 2 that much anymore. I do want to get back into it but who knows if I will. So, hopefully you might see somthing from me in the future.

I'll keep checking in here, see whats going on and what amazing parks you guys continue to produce and will probably post here or there but not as often as I used to.

For more on things I've been doing please visit:
    www.jumpsunited.com
    www.highimpacthalo.org

My XBL gamertag is Tech Artist. So if you want to send me an FR, just let me know your from here and I'll accept.

Keep up the great work guys! :mantis:

If the mods or admins of this site feel the need to delete or move this topic, then please feel free. Although I don't think there will be any need, but just putting that out there in case.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Hey glad to see you're still going strong with the weather stuff. To me it's a slightly unusual thing to be fascinated by but it seems you're really into it so go for it.
  • super rich%s's Photo
    hey, xbox 360 live? Good to see your back and about though but yeah not too sure how you was pulled away but i can understand about Halo:)
  • posix%s's Photo
    aww, just when you left your rct works really started to catch my interest :(
  • spiderman%s's Photo
    Im sorry, but I dont remember you :(

Nice to see your dropping bybtho

and sorry

iam a little drink right now :))
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    Hey, I've seen some of your videos on High Impact Halo before! I'll send you an FR next time I get on! :)
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    I remember when you first came to NE, oh do I remember.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading