(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / 3 unfinished parks

• Milo%s's Photo
    Ok so I'm going to release three things unfinished. I just can't look at these any more and decided to put them up for download. Here is what they are:

Unfinished Park 1- This was the first project I started when I got my LL working again. It was ok but no one liked the checkerboard and I couldn't find any other color mix that looked good on the crappy archy I made. All that's there is an unfinished entrance area. There was a version of this that had two other finished areas but the file got corrupted.

Mutation- This project started off strong and is probably the one I was most likely to finish. It is a design themed to overgrown labs and monsters. I stopped working on it for a while and couldn't really get back into it. Another reason I'm releasing it unfinised is darkfire's release of his trainer. I worked hard on the overgrown foliage but with the Codex Trainer I can do it ten times better and ten times faster.

Unfinished Park 2- I'm not sure what I was going for here. It was kind of supposed to be realistic with an open feel. I got close to finishing the entrance area but didn't know what else to do. I'd planned to use the same type of archy all across the park with some themed rides but realized it would get real old real fast. Then I couldn't really decide what themes I'd use to continue the park. I quit this mostly because of lack of planning.

Since I can't get rctd to work on my computer RCTCA will post the download. All these three are LL btw.

Comments welcome.

OLE
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    download
  • Rhynos%s's Photo
    Place-to-Release-Your-Parks Land Law #1: All parks uploaded must be accompanied by a picture to give a visual reference. This goes for each park uploaded.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    I thought they were boring. The design seemed to layed out and it just didnt flow to well for me. I cant explain it. It had a lot of random things here and there just because they can be and they didnt help it flow at all.

LLLL though.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    I wish I could look at them... 8@

could someone post screens of the parks? :bunny:
  • postit%s's Photo
    Why can't you view the parks? Of course you have LL since you voted for Slime Meridian...

Slime Meridian was just more fun to look at. I didn't really like the whole "dark park" style of Twilight Peaks...

sorry to the Demigods

8@
  • Rhynos%s's Photo
    He meant a screen of them.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    nonono... I have LL on my dad's computer, in Henderson, and when I was there I voted for SM over TP, but my computer at my mom's place (So. California) can't install LL due to some stupid unidentified log file. But I did open the park (Slime Meridian) to view it fully. I just don't have the ability now... damn computer... :(
  • RMM%s's Photo
    Clean your disk with soap and water. Haha mine said something about not being able to find or identify a certain thing when I tried to install my LL disc. I cleaned it and it worked.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    If I hadn't forgotten my LL disc in Nevada, I could try ;)
  • Casimir%s's Photo

If I hadn't forgotten my LL disc in Nevada, I could try ;)

Seems to be a rat race through the US to get a LL-CD oO

OT:
    Sy, but I only download a park if I saw some screens before...
  • Emergo%s's Photo

Place-to-Release-Your-Parks Land Law #1: All parks uploaded must be accompanied by a picture to give a visual reference. This goes for each park uploaded.

^ Yep, (I can see LL)

But no, I never download a park before I can at least see one overview( and preferably a bit more), to have at least a slight impression to decide if I think it's worth to download/view

So, sorry no luck for you...won't view your park OLE (let alone comment on it...)

Edited by Emergo, 20 July 2006 - 12:38 PM.

• tracidEdge%s's Photo
    fucking hell people.

Mutation Screens

Unfinished Park 1

Unfinished Park 2

those are all screens, by the way.

Edited by tracidEdge, 20 July 2006 - 12:51 PM.

• Panic%s's Photo
    It astounds me that we've wasted more energy and time trying to get him to post screens than we would by downloading and looking at the parks.

Edited by Panic, 20 July 2006 - 01:15 PM.

• Emergo%s's Photo

It astounds me that we've wasted more energy and time trying to get him to post screens than we would by downloading and looking at the parks.

:D ^ so right you are....(shame on me...) next time in these cases I'll just try to don't reply anymore and rely on the mods here if a topic is not up to the "rules..." ........so I expect they will just close it then, when a first and gentle reminder/pm on the written/unwritten rules to the poster is not enough to prone someone....? for if they don't, it's more or less logical that others keep trying (finding out the wheel again) to tell things to the beginning posters....? :D

Edited by Emergo, 20 July 2006 - 01:32 PM.

• Ling%s's Photo
    ^wtf?

nice parks, OLE, but would obviously be better finished, and nothing new...
  • Milo%s's Photo
    I'm really sorry guys. I was on a library computer and got booted off right after I started the topic. Then I couldn't get to a computer with internet yesterday. I'm really really sorry and it won't happen again. :( :(

Thanks for the comments. All of these projects suffer from lack of planning which hurts the quality. I am trying to work on planning all my projects better from now on.

Thanks to RCTCA and tracid for getting the download and screens up while I was gone. :)

And I'm sorry Emergo but that's bullshit. Some of us have lives outside NE and can't get to a computer. I realize these aren't your problems but you aren't making MY problems any easier by trying to get my fucking topic closed 8@ . So I'm sorry that you won't look at the parks now. You aren't missing much anyway.

Edited by OLE, 21 July 2006 - 07:22 AM.

• mantis%s's Photo
    OLE, take it easy, I feel sorry for you having people having a go at you for this.

For people who are all 'give us screens!', sure it's helpful to have screens, and yes you can ask people to put them up, but no need to get all school-rules about it (Emergo).
    You could always think for a minute like tracid and search out the ad topics...or you could just let the first 'screens please' message do its job and give him some time to sort it out.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    ^I'm sorry. It's just that people were acting like I didn't care about this or that I was just ignoring them. How can I ignore them if I'm not even on?? I mean, it's not like I said 'fuck you, I'm not showing screens'. I busted my ass to get to a computer yesterday but just couldn't get to the library. I knew this was going to blow up in my face but I had already started the topic before the fucking librarian kicked me off and there was nothing I could do. It's a real pain to not have internet at your house. 8@

I'll be more careful next time and make sure I have enough time to start the topic right. :)
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Uh I was saying I disagreed with all the people giving you a hard time...
    So we're on the same wavelength...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading