(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Plentiful Park-LL

• RCTCA%s's Photo
    RCTCA presents,

Posted Image

I thought it'd be cool to release a mini(in LL) every month. So here's the first mini named Plentiful Park! :mantis:

Posted Image

download

Enjoy! :D

~RCTCA~

Edited by RCTCA, 21 July 2006 - 06:22 PM.

• eman%s's Photo
    I don't have LL with me at the moment, but from the screen it looks like there's absolutely nothing interesting to see, which is kinda a prerequisite for a park that small.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    no1 will download this.
    no1. and i think you can guess y.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    did you use Micro Park? And yeah, even if my LL worked, I wouldn't bother. Stick with bigger workbenches that you can't fully fill in, as opposed to ones that are too small to work with...
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo
    Doesn't seem all that plentiful...

-ACE
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I like microparks and I think it's possible to make them like normal parks too. I spent fucking ages on mine for Roomie's Revolution project.
    So i'm glad people still make them!
  • RMM%s's Photo

I spent fucking ages

Thats the difference though. I can tell from his screen that no detail and time was even put into the park.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    Jesus this is the worst fucking place to release work nowadays.

I thought the park was cute if not that inspired, and I'm liking the mini-a-month concept. I think you might want to up the size on the next to like 25x25 or something. Also check your foliage because you had too many willows and walnuts in there.

Edited by Panic, 21 July 2006 - 09:01 PM.

• mantis%s's Photo

Thats the difference though. I can tell from his screen that no detail and time was even put into the park.

how on earth can you tell from that screen?! It's a micropark - whatever detail is in there is NOT going to be visible from that far out.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    I'm with RMM. Seriously, if you can't tell that park wasn't a rush job, then there's something wrong with you. I can tell from the overview that the foliage and pathing have very little thought put into them. The coaster, I'm not sure, but I just wish you spent more time on your parks RCTCA. :|
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

Jesus this is the worst fucking place to release work nowadays.

i'd have to agree there.

anyways, it's obviously got time put into it! it takes him a whole month to complete one of these. and if that's not putting time into these things, i sure as fuck don't know what is.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    I don't think it takes him a whole month as much as he will just start one a few days before a month has passed.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    JKay/RMM I still don't think you can tell from that screen what's going on at all.

Posted Image
    I don't care if whoever looks at Satyr actually likes it or not, but the fact is I spent fucking ages doing it. Can you tell that from the screen? No, you can't. It looks a mess.

Unless you have some sort of super-magnifying vision then I don't think you're being fair on RCTCA.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    And from that far screen I can tell there is detail. It looks a mess which means theres detail all over. I can see fences, windows, trees, bushes, and a decent coaster. Looks better than decent actually.

On RCTCA's park, there is barely any green, and the few trees that are there a just lined up one after another. There are a bunch of bare walls with no detail, no window, nothing. Its not hard to see from that picture that it is wayyyy too basic to download.

I like the idea that you are goin to finish a park like this and release it every month but it may need to be just a "bit" bigger and more detail with a better layout.

Edited by RMM, 22 July 2006 - 07:05 PM.

• Ling%s's Photo
    okay... some like it... some don't. Not everyone has to download it...

Yeah it looks kinda crappy, at least the foliage, but let's have someone post a *closer* screen to defend the notion of unseen detail.

mantis, maybe?

Edited by Ling, 22 July 2006 - 11:40 PM.

• Panic%s's Photo
    I'm pretty sure that statement was referring less to this park than to micros in general.

However, I do appreciate how within a 15x15 square parkmaker has fit three rides, which is as much as one can say for some H2H parks nowadays...
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    Thanks for the replies. :) I'll take the advice for the next one I make. Here's a close up screen.

Posted Image

/RCTCA\

ps. all of the mini's will be peep friendly.
  • Regulatin%s's Photo
    I personally like it, I think I am gonna have to make one of these.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading