(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Ferris Fairgrounds

• ~-ThuNdeR-~%s's Photo
    Hey. This is my first park that I've put on here, so tell me if I do anything wrong.

This is my first RCT3 park. I already showed it to the Atari Forums, and I thought I'd take on a bigger challenge, you guys. I hope you guys like it.

Posted Image
    The lift hill of the woodie, Fairgrounds Flyer.

Posted Image
    The overview of Ferris Fairgrounds.

http://rapidshare.de...rounds.dat.html

I'm going to see if I can get a logo, sometime.

Anyway, I hope you guys like my first RCT3 park! :D

Edited by ~-ThuNdeR-~, 26 July 2006 - 10:02 AM.

• JJ%s's Photo
    [font="Trebuchet Ms"]I can't see anything >_>
    Also this is the release area and by the looks what you're doing is an ad ;). God i love this font :D[/font]

Edited by JJ, 26 July 2006 - 09:52 AM.

• ~-ThuNdeR-~%s's Photo
    Hmmm, I can see them perfectly. Anyway, this isn't an ad. I am done with the park, I didn't want to fill all that empty space with trees, cause it would lag too much.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    [font="Trebuchet Ms"]No. I can see the pictures :p.
    I just can't see 'anything'
    As in show us closeups of stuff that matters not distance shots to try and hide things :p[/font]
  • ~-ThuNdeR-~%s's Photo
    OK, and I forgot to add the download.

Alright, I'll get those shots up in a minute.
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Look quite nice, although I don't like too much those huge mountains.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    It's a simple, realistic park, and I like the lakeside setting. The coaster looks relatively neat, intertwined with the trees and some of the landscaping like that.

There's nothing amazing, but this is pleasant.
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    I wonder why didn't RCT3 become as popular as the RCT 1 & 2...well, I guess it takes a lot of time for that, don't you think that?
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Well I guess it won't be really popular until most people's computers can handle it.
    Either way, I doubt i'd play it even if I did have a good enough laptop. I prefer the isometric look of LL/rct2.
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    I see...I have RCT3 (and soaked)...and IMO is worth playing it...I hope that it happens the same that with RCT2...a lot of customs objects, because, now there're just a few, but I think it'd be amazing to have that huge amount of custom objects and to have the possibility of building anything you want, although another main thing that would be really cool is a trainer like 8cars.

Edited by RCFanB&M, 27 July 2006 - 05:29 PM.

• Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    Actually, all that custom scenery would just be a gigantic pain. In RCT3, you can use every scenery piece of scenery you have in your park. That sounds pretty great, but you need to have to own all custom scenery the parkmaker has used, all expansions(even if no scenery is used), and you can't check a box to include all your scenery with the park. That means you have to go to the sites where you can download all the scenery the owner had while creating that park.
  • shyha%s's Photo
    :) So Gooooooood ~ !!!!!
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    I'm not big on RCT3, but still from the screens it looks alright, however I have seen so much more done with this game

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading